X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mefiboschet
    Career Member
    • Nov 29, 2003

Originally posted by ZICA
    That's the Vorvon space vampire from Buck Rogers. He's planned for series 2.
    I may have missed something in earlier threads, but exactly which characters are planned for wave 2? Is the list already fixed and the proto sculpts being worked?
    I heard that Wilma Deering will be in wave 2, as well as Twiki and Vorvon. Who else?
    I know that some will probably detest, but I think, Dr. Huer has to be included and definitely Princess Ardala!

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
      I may have missed something in earlier threads, but exactly which characters are planned for wave 2? Is the list already fixed and the proto sculpts being worked?
      I heard that Wilma Deering will be in wave 2, as well as Twiki and Vorvon. Who else?
      I know that some will probably detest, but I think, Dr. Huer has to be included and definitely Princess Ardala!
      The figures planned for series 2 are Wilma, Twiki, Ardala, and the Vorvon. I still haven't decided on what the fifth figure in the series will be but odds are it will be another Draconian guard with an alternate head.

Comment

• wilbs518
        Mego Collector
        • Jul 25, 2009

Great line up for series 2! Soo excited for this line!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mefiboschet
          Career Member
          • Nov 29, 2003

I still haven't decided on what the fifth figure in the series will be but odds are it will be another Draconian guard with an alternate head.
          Cool! How about an Afro American Draconian Guard or that bearded guy, who is displayed sitting in the cockpit of the Draconian Marauder all the time?

Comment

• johnmiic
            Adrift
            • Sep 6, 2002

The figures planned for series 2 are Wilma, Twiki, Ardala, and the Vorvon. I still haven't decided on what the fifth figure in the series will be but odds are it will be another Draconian guard with an alternate head.
            Noooooooo! Please not another Draco Guard!

I'll suggest 5 better characters to do-most only require a new head anyway, ( as the Draco guard would), & the bodies/costumes are already made.

5. Dr. Huer dude! I mean c'mon! Gotta have Huer! Unless you have a slimmer old person body in the works. ( I could see Huer looking funny on a muscle body).

4. Kane as portrayed by Michael Ansara. Ardalla's Return, Wedded Bliss & Flight of the War Witch.

3. Major Duke Danton as portrayed by the late David Groh, (hey, Buck needs allies). Planet of the Slave Girls

2. Major Marla Landers as portrayed by the late Juanin Clay. Vegas in Space.

1. Buster Crabbe, aged, as Major Gordon. Planet of the Slave Girls
            Last edited by johnmiic; Mar 2, '11, 2:04 AM.

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
              Cool! How about an Afro American Draconian Guard or that bearded guy, who is displayed sitting in the cockpit of the Draconian Marauder all the time?
              The current Draconian guard has a beard which is why it would have to be something totally different.

Originally posted by johnmiic
              Noooooooo! Please not another Draco Guard!

I'll suggest 5 better characters to do-most only require a new head anyway, ( as the Draco guard would), & the bodies/costumes are already made.

5. Dr. Huer dude! I mean c'mon! Gotta have Huer! Unless you have a slimmer old person body in the works. ( I could see Huer looking funny on a muscle body).

4. Kane as portrayed by Michael Ansara. Ardalla's Return, Wedded Bliss & Flight of the War Witch.

3. Major Duke Danton as portrayed by the late David Groh, (hey, Buck needs allies). Planet of the Slave Girls

2. Major Marla Landers as portrayed by the late Juanin Clay. Vegas in Space.

1. Buster Crabbe, aged, as Major Gordon. Planet of the Slave Girls

Other wildcard choices: Roddy McDowall or Jack Palance from Planet of the Slave Girls, Ceasar Romero from Vegas In Space, Frank Gorshin from Plot to Kill a City, (unless you want to make a shorter body as Mr. Gorshin was shorter), Sid Haig or Julie Newmar from Flight of the War Witch, Jamie Lee Curtis from Unchained Woman, Markie Post as Joella from Plot to Kill a City.
              Dr. Huer might be an option.

Comment

• Mefiboschet
                Career Member
                • Nov 29, 2003

I agree with you on your suggestions, John. Any of those would be great. I also agree, that Dr. Huer is an absolute must have.
                But you'll have to keep in mind, that all of the heads you suggested have actor's rights attached to them, which means additional costs and probably quite abit of pain to obtain these rights. I would rather have Craig save this energy and resources and have him see the Classic Battlestar Galactica 8" line realized first instead.
                These characters could stoll be included in a pobble 3rd or 4th wave.
                The Draconian guard could be a generic head with no rights attached and the molds for the detailed armor already exists.

Comment

• johnmiic
                  Adrift
                  • Sep 6, 2002

There's a classic BSG line coming out? Thats definite or just wishful thinking? I did not see ann official announcement it was a go for BSG.

Comment

• ironman1188
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 11, 2007

I'd agree with a Brig. Gordon as played by Buster Crabbe. Or maybe a PantherMan to assist Tiger man?
                    Bugler, sound the advance.

Comment

• JediJaida
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 14, 2008

The classic BSG is just a wishful thinking and praying option at this time. There are plenty of people on this board who'd love to see that line, i.e. ME!

But, let Craig get this puppy off the ground first. THEN we can bug him about BSG.

You okay with that Craig?
                      JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
                        The classic BSG is just a wishful thinking and praying option at this time. There are plenty of people on this board who'd love to see that line, i.e. ME!

But, let Craig get this puppy off the ground first. THEN we can bug him about BSG.

You okay with that Craig?
                        Sounds good to me.

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

No prob Craig!

I personally can't wait to get my greedy paws on Buck.
                          JediJaida

Comment

• Riffster
                            Atomic batteries to power
                            • Jun 29, 2008

am i missing somethign? Can i just order Buck?
                            Looking for Infinite Heroes Robin and Catwoman
                            And Super Powers Batman

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Riffster
                              am i missing somethign? Can i just order Buck?
                              Yes. When I start taking preorders I'll be selling the figures individually.

Comment

• Riffster
                                Atomic batteries to power
                                • Jun 29, 2008

cool, I'll keep my eye out, I just want Buck and Wilma(if she's made)
                                Looking for Infinite Heroes Robin and Catwoman
                                And Super Powers Batman

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎