Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockeehorror
    • Jun 19, 2010

Wrath of the Titans!

Can we look forward to Perseus anytime in the near future? I think you could do amazing job with that line!

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by rockeehorror
      Can we look forward to Perseus anytime in the near future? I think you could do amazing job with that line!
      Nothing has been planned but it is possible.

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

I want Vincent Price!!!! Old and Young versions, thank you.

Um, if you can pull off Pegasus, I'd be willing to forego Perseus.

Lemme see, what else? Hmmmm, Liam Neeson?
        JediJaida

Comment

• bgiles73
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 14, 2010

Uh Oh...Just by saying it's possible you are going to be getting alot of wish lists! Zica is Santa Claus for the 21st century. I say this with the highest respect, Craig. Everything Zica has shown has certainly raised the bar for retro-type figures. I could definately see Zica offerings competing in the mainstream. You could even show the big guys (Mattel-Hasbro) a thing or two. I can't wait for Twiki and the female Z-body. I also can't wait to order more of the male Z-bodies!

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

Just out of curiosity would that be Perseus from the new film or the Classic? I'd like both, but the Classic will always be the best.

Comment

• rockeehorror
              • Jun 19, 2010

Wrath of the Titans!

Plan on it Craig! You are such an amazing visionary that you can do Wrath of the Titans justice! I can just see the line as it should have been with some amazing GREEK heroes! Especially since the new movie was sooo horrible...yet obviously the interest and the nostalgia is still there! I know I'm going to buy ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you offer because ZICA makes incredible collectibles! I just wish the others would be able to follow your amazing lead! Congratulations on making TOYS that are a huge cut above the rest!

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by bgiles73
                Just out of curiosity would that be Perseus from the new film or the Classic? I'd like both, but the Classic will always be the best.
                If were to eve happen it would have to be the Bluewater Productions comic book version. But just to be clear, there are no plans at this time to make action figures for that particular property.

Originally posted by rockeehorror
                Plan on it Craig! You are such an amazing visionary that you can do Wrath of the Titans justice! I can just see the line as it should have been with some amazing GREEK heroes! Especially since the new movie was sooo horrible...yet obviously the interest and the nostalgia is still there! I know I'm going to buy ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you offer because ZICA makes incredible collectibles! I just wish the others would be able to follow your amazing lead! Congratulations on making TOYS that are a huge cut above the rest!
                Thanks for the compliments and should I ever take on the property I'll be sure do my best on it.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎