Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

That base would be neat for display purposes. I hate to say it but a vinyl and cardboard playset wouldnt fit in with the hyper realism of the figures. Pretty much have to be what Ranger 3 has done here.
    "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Captain
      So you did the costuming for all of these Vivisect? Nice job!! do you have a web-site showcasing your other work?
      He only did the costuming for the Adam West figure but I've got him working on some other prototypes that haven't been shown. I'm very impressed with the quality of his work.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by ZICA
        I've got one that I'm waiting to get approval on from the licensor so once that happens I'll post it.
        Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

yeah me too!!!

Comment

• Vivisect
            • Jun 16, 2010

So you did the costuming for all of these Vivisect? Nice job!! do you have a web-site showcasing your other work?
            No, I only did the Outfit for Adam West. But Craig has had me busy on some other stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

• Vivisect
              • Jun 16, 2010

do you have a web-site showcasing your other work?
              Unfortunately I don't have a website at the moment, though it is in my plans, but I my plate is usually full enough that it usually gets pushed off my priority list. Some of my stuff is on my Photo Bucket . Even that is a WIP, since I haven't uploaded everything from my old Image Shack account that decided to just randomly delete images yet. Anyhow, I do a lot of stuff for people over on Sideshow Freaks, and I am also working with william shatners toupee, whos a member over there as well as here, on some 1/6th scale stuff for his Warriors Gate Productions.

I only did 1/6th scale clothing until Craig got hold of me at the beginning of the year, and asked if I was interested in working in this scale, so I gave it a shot, So I am fairly new to working in this scale, but I quite enjoy it. Actually, I hadn't even owned a Mego type figure since about 1980 when my little brother decided to play with my Mego Batman and Aqua Man in the local creek and they got carried of by the current, though the jerk did manage to come home Joker and Superman.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎