X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Chris
    Outstanding!!!! They are the best figures I've ever seen. Zica is the Hot Toys of the Mego world.
    Couldn't agree more...these are beyond anything seen before and take the 8" format to a whole new level.

WELL DONE CRAIG!!

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

Are you freakin' kidding me? These are 8" figures? The attention to detail is un-f'in-believable! You'd think these are high $$ 12" figures....And an Adam West action figure?
      How cool is THAT!
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• vulcan2074
        Live Long and Prosper
        • Mar 23, 2008

Those are beyond perfect. Definately a must have.
        Sammy

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

I was very excited just seeing the Buck line and then Adam West slapped me across the face! Holy Crap!!!! Mego dream come true!!!
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• torgospizza
            Theocrat of Pan Tang
            • Aug 19, 2010

I'd better start saving now, because I'll be getting pretty much every one of these and two of a few of them.

Comment

• rockeehorror
              • Jun 19, 2010

I am such a fan of Zica Toys. Craig's work is both amazing and innovative. He makes an amazing toy and a collectible without cutting corners. I'm getting triples of each!

Comment

• spamn
                Minty and All-Original!
                • Mar 28, 2002

Oh man! Looking forward to having my own.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 21, 2009

These look outstanding. This is what should have been made back in '79, before the 3 3/4 format took hold and the 12" fad kicked in.

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
                    Wow, these are absolutely fantastic!!!!
                    If there are plans to make a limited run of Starfighters available for sale, what about a limited run of these Hangar displays? I'd be in for one of those for sure!!!
                    I'm still waiting on the actual production cost for the Starfighter but the tooling is being done in such a way that copies can be made. If the demand is there after the retail price is revealed I'll definitely make multiples of the ship. Once I have all of the details I'll be sure to post them here.

The hangar display is a different story as no molds were made for it. However, it still might be possible to make them available but it all depends on the demand and the price.

Both of these would be special order items.

Comment

• Vivisect
                      • Jun 16, 2010

They all look awesome!

Also, thanks for posting the pictures wookilar8, the wait to finally see the complete Adam West figure was driving my wife crazy, which had her driving me crazy.

Craig, I think I may need more than one of those because I know she will sneak him off to work with her to set on her desk.
                      Last edited by Vivisect; Oct 12, '10, 1:43 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mefiboschet
                        Career Member
                        • Nov 29, 2003

Originally posted by ZICA
                        The hangar display is a different story as no molds were made for it. However, it still might be possible to make them available but it all depends on the demand and the price.

Both of these would be special order items.
                        I would be definitely interested in one!!!

Comment

• Ranger 3
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 25, 2007

I'll be working with Zica to figured out how to make a (semi) mass produced version of the display available. The whole idea was to showcase the amazing Zica BR figures- we drew a little inspiriation from the old Mego Starfighter Command Center, but with an eye for making it much more like the actual hangar set from the Buck TV series.

I can't wait to see what the display will look like with the starfighter in front of it, and also with the second wave of figures posing on it!

M

Comment

• sprytel
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Ranger 3
                            I'll be working with Zica to figured out how to make a (semi) mass produced version of the display available. The whole idea was to showcase the amazing Zica BR figures- we drew a little inspiriation from the old Mego Starfighter Command Center, but with an eye for making it much more like the actual hangar set from the Buck TV series.

I can't wait to see what the display will look like with the starfighter in front of it, and also with the second wave of figures posing on it!

M
                            Very cool. Price permitting, this would be a neat play set to own... and would probably work for a variety of sci-fi-ish settings.

And while we are requesting pics... Craig, any chance we can get a glimpse of Buck without his helmet?

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by sprytel
                              Very cool. Price permitting, this would be a neat play set to own... and would probably work for a variety of sci-fi-ish settings.

And while we are requesting pics... Craig, any chance we can get a glimpse of Buck without his helmet?
                              I've got one that I'm waiting to get approval on from the licensor so once that happens I'll post it.

Comment

• Captain
                                Fighting the good fight!
                                • Jun 17, 2001

So you did the costuming for all of these Vivisect? Nice job!! do you have a web-site showcasing your other work?
                                "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎