Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fire Marshal Bill
    Career Member
    • Jul 25, 2010

Here's the comparison pics of Mr. Fantastic.... as you can see i was probably being paranoid about him, especially after seeing the green on Spock too. The pic on the left was a few weeks ago and the one on the right was taken tonight. Depending on your computer monitor, if you look real hard at his torso at about the 4 o'clock position you can see a little hint of green. I think the flash kinda washed it out a little too. I can see the same thing in both pics though so i'm sure i was just looking at him in a different light the other day and just then noticed it.

Anyway, thanks for all the input guys and gals. At least it gave me an excuse to post up pics of Mr. Fantastic sporting his new boots . Thanks to a couple forum members here for recently hooking me up with those!

Vintage Toy Rescue
    1614-B N State Hwy 161
    Grand Prairie, TX 75050
    (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

• kryptosmaster
      Removed.
      • Jun 14, 2008

I actually find it amazing how well these vintage Megos have held up over the years. I mean the newest ones are nearly 30 years old and to have the rubber bands still tight and the vinyl heads pliable and the clothes and boots not degraded much. That's saying something for the quality of these when they were new.
      Yeah we had a batch of grey heads but if you take those out of the equation our Megos really hold up pretty well for how old they are. Heck, even the grey heads are in good shape, just discolored. Compare that to a SuperJoe. I highly doubt even ONE is still in one piece like they were from the factory.
      Rich

Comment

• scifiguy94
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 18, 2009

FMB, Would you be interested in selling those Klingon boots you took off of Mr. F?

Comment

• Fire Marshal Bill
          Career Member
          • Jul 25, 2010

Originally posted by scifiguy94
          FMB, Would you be interested in selling those Klingon boots you took off of Mr. F?
          Certainly, shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it.
          Vintage Toy Rescue
          1614-B N State Hwy 161
          Grand Prairie, TX 75050
          (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

• Joltrider
            • Aug 30, 2010

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
            Compare that to a SuperJoe. I highly doubt even ONE is still in one piece like they were from the factory.
            Rich
            My SuperJoe army will be assembled someday, just one problem, they won't be too handy.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
              Career Member
              • Jul 23, 2019

After all these years, has the blue clothing become even more green?
              "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

None of my Megos with blue clothing show any greening. Hell, even my Cheron's white half is still white and he's been sitting on my shelf for nearly 15 years now. I must be doing something right, no idea what though.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎