Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

I am looking forward to seeing the final product. Thanks for the update on this.
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

This is very exciting news...but the mention of Mattel being involved scares me.
      sigpic

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
        This is very exciting news...but the mention of Mattel being involved scares me.
        If the ZICA female body turns out great this company should redo the Mattel male prototype body, so they can produce a proper body in China
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• spamn
          Minty and All-Original!
          • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by Meule
          If the ZICA female body turns out great this company should redo the Mattel male prototype body, so they can produce a proper body in China
          I'm waiting to hear that Hasbro has contracted with Doc M, CAW, Zica, or Heroes In Action to start making their competing line of 8" Marvel and Star Wars figures.

Comment

• Mego Milk
            Custom Mego Maker
            • Jun 3, 2007

aw yeah female.

Comment

• AJ Collector
              The Biggest Little Man!
              • Aug 24, 2008

Great news...

Comment

• livnxxxl
                Megoholic RocketScientist
                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by The Bat
                I to was concerned at first when I read that initially. Then I know the great person that Craig is and I am most positive that he will not let us down. Craig actually asked US for our input. The actual people that will be buying the product. Now that is first class all the way.

Sadly, even with someone knowledgable consulting from the outside Mattel failed to listen to reason. Mattel ended up doing things their way because they thought their way is always better.

That is the big difference between a big company and someone willing to take the time to listen and do things right.
                Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• torgospizza
                  Theocrat of Pan Tang
                  • Aug 19, 2010

That body's got a lot to live up to if you're going to use it for Wilma and Ardala.

Comment

• Vivisect
                    • Jun 16, 2010

Originally posted by livnxxxl
                    I to was concerned at first when I read that initially. Then I know the great person that Craig is and I am most positive that he will not let us down. Craig actually asked US for our input. The actual people that will be buying the product. Now that is first class all the way.

Sadly, even with someone knowledgable consulting from the outside Mattel failed to listen to reason. Mattel ended up doing things their way because they thought their way is always better.

That is the big difference between a big company and someone willing to take the time to listen and do things right.

Exactly, so its really a different situation all together. In the end, Craig doesn't have whittle down the cost of final product by every little penny possible even if it hurts the final products quality just to please thousands of shareholders who could care less about much other than profit margins such like big corporations like Mattel.
                    sigpic

Comment

• jquest
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 19, 2007

Congrats on getting the Female bodies going, You know these are going to sell out!! so, When can we start seeing Zica made, Leaner bodies, Muscular bodies and teen bodies? I have money burning in my pocket waiting for these!

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jquest
                        Congrats on getting the Female bodies going, You know these are going to sell out!! so, When can we start seeing Zica made, Leaner bodies, Muscular bodies and teen bodies? I have money burning in my pocket waiting for these!
                        Thanks! As for making a wider selection of body types, time will tell.

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

I'm waiting with bated breath here. I hope we can see the prototypes in time for the NY ComiCon in October.

I plan to be there, just to get a gander and the Buck Rogers figures.

I was at DragonCon, and Gil Gerard was there, but sadly, I didn't get the chance to see him.

I can't wait to see what kind of accessories you come up with for these beauties.
                          JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
                            I'm waiting with bated breath here. I hope we can see the prototypes in time for the NY ComiCon in October.

I plan to be there, just to get a gander and the Buck Rogers figures.

I was at DragonCon, and Gil Gerard was there, but sadly, I didn't get the chance to see him.

I can't wait to see what kind of accessories you come up with for these beauties.
                            If you're able to attend the New York Comic Con you'll be able to see Gil Gerard. Unless something changes between now and then he'll be sitting next to the display signing autographs.

Comment

• JediJaida
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 14, 2008

COOL!

I just finished posting a thread about one of my vintage Dinah's coming with a melted boob. The rest of her is fine, and I really don't want to throw her body away, but the melted boob ruins the line of the clothing she wears!

I'm looking forward to the Con, and seeing the display, even if the prototype female figures aren't there.
                              JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎