Mini Update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monsterkid13
    • Dec 10, 2008

Well, if they're there I sure can't find them.

Comment

• Mojo
      • Jun 24, 2010

They just show the name and no picture. They are under the incognito kit and standard phantom.

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

I had my phantom completer sets in my cart waiting for the Captain Actions I checkout with only my completer kits and nothing. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mojo
          • Jun 24, 2010

Originally posted by Jerry68
          I had my phantom completer sets in my cart waiting for the Captain Actions I checkout with only my completer kits and nothing. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!
          Reminds me of the matty sale.. lol Digital River??? Nah Just kidding Castaway, you guys are awesome!

**Another thing I noticed , The standard phantom linked under "The Phantom" will not allow you to add it to your cart but the standard phantom under the "Retro 70's 8 inch action figures" will let you add 12 to your cart. I hope this helps so everyone can get one.
          Last edited by Mojo; Aug 16, '10, 8:54 PM. Reason: consolidate

Comment

• Mojo
            • Jun 24, 2010

Another thing I noticed , The standard phantom linked under "The Phantom" will not allow you to add it to your cart but the standard phantom under the "Retro 70's 8 inch action figures" will let you add 12 to your cart. I hope this helps so everyone can get one.

Comment

• monsterkid13
              • Dec 10, 2008

I wonder if they will be adding the new repaints for Captain Action & Dr. Eville tonight? It's getting late here in the east. Gotta get up early tomorrow.

Comment

• silentj76
                • Aug 25, 2009

hey guys I just scored 1 fx phantom, what a battle! I tried getting the standard but it kept coming up not currently available,as well as the completer kit. I hope everyone has some luck with making their purchases.
                Best regards to all!

Comment

• Orion1
                  • Apr 7, 2010

Ughh got the phantom in my cart, but I can't checkout. F$%#ing paypal!

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                    Radioactive!
                    • Feb 13, 2010

Looks like there are still 10 standard Phantoms in stock under "Retro 70s Action figures".

Comment

• jacoblb
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2009

Worked like charm for me. I used Paypal: ordered one body and one purple people eater Phantom to go with fries.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                        SynthoRes Transmigrator
                        • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
                        Looks like there are still 10 standard Phantoms in stock under "Retro 70s Action figures".
                        Yup, just ordered one. Still would like two completer sets.

Comment

• KosmiCKennY
                          Igo ugo we all go 4 mego!
                          • May 13, 2004

got the fx and the standard phantom, but no completer kit, oh well, does the fx version of the standard phantom come with just the head and suit for the gray ghost with no boots or holster set?

Comment

• Timothy2251
                            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                            • Mar 15, 2008

I think they said more completer kits were on the way in the shipment from China in a few weeks.
                            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• SeattleEd
                              SynthoRes Transmigrator
                              • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by KosmiCKennY
                              got the fx and the standard phantom, but no completer kit, oh well, does the fx version of the standard phantom come with just the head and suit for the gray ghost with no boots or holster set?
                              Yup. Hence the reason for completer sets. I have both grey and olive awaiting completer sets.
                              Looking forward to having all three phantoms complete. Maybe one day get the red one and a throne.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                                • Mar 15, 2008

The FX kit says you get the standard Phantom, and the gray suit and head are included to switch 'em out. The standard Phantom should be fully equipped regardless.

ETA: ACK! Beaten by ealdrett! Your kung-fu is stronger than mine!
                                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎