Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Update

Images
    At last new stuffs. I can't wait till all of 'em are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cast-a-Way Toys View Post
    It will be first come, first served starting on Monday on our website.
    Man, and me on a business trip! I doubt I will be on a computer Monday morning...those Phantoms are gonna fly off the shelves, so to speak.

Actually, the time these go on sale will be good to know..I'm on mountain time and I'd like to fit in the order before I leave the hotel in the morning. Will they be up by 6 am St Louis time?

Cheers for the info Guys, so the phantom/red beard figures will be arriving with u at the end of the month, I know there have been delays, Im just a little lost now

We have not set a time yet for Monday. There is some preparation we still need to do this weekend to get ready.

Images
    Good thing I'm on vacation Monday! Apart from my dentist appointment in the morning, I'll be surfin' the web that day!

Hope I score one of those Gray Phantoms - some of my fellow collectors are way too fast for me to beat 'em to the good stuff!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

monday

Please dont make the sale the same time as the matty collector sale. Its happening on Monday at 9am. I want to do both. The matty one usually ties you up from 8:30-10 or so....

Images
    I went to Jason's house last night and he, Dave and I went thru the stuff to sell. We've got at least everything that was mentioned at the beginning of this thread, plus a few cool surprises. As far as when they'll go live on the site, we're still not 100% sure. We'll try to schedule it so it doesn't conflict with the matty collector sale. my best guess at this point is sometime early afternoon on Monday. stay tuned.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Very good, will there be any other phantom gear besides the fx one?

Images
    I don't get Home until 5:00 PM on Monday...I hope there will still be a standard Phantom left.