Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were those military action figures called?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoat
    A Therefore Experience
    • Jun 10, 2003

It's funny--this is the sort of toy that I have a lot of great memories playing with as a child but have next to zero desire to own/collect them as an adult. It's weird how that works. This toy collecting thing for me is not just driven by pure nostalgia....

Comment

• grizzlelee
      • May 19, 2010

This post brought back some good memories. I had a couple of both the green and blue figures. The post also reminded me of one of the ads from a beat up copy of The Amazing Spiderman.

Last edited by grizzlelee; Aug 15, '10, 6:42 PM.

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 26, 2008

Those guys were the coolest, me and my friend had some army and swat ones. I had a few a couple years ago that got traded off to someone,maybe I'll pick up some more.
        I'm with you Megoat, some toys that I had quite a few of and played with alot don't interest me today but some I only had 1 or maybe 2 of I like to collect. Maybe cause I didn't get enough of them back then.

Chad
        Chad

Comment

• Van Hammersly
          • Apr 22, 2008

For some reason, I always called them "Heroes in Traction". Which one supposes they would be, after sustaining possible battlefield injuries.

They were, and remain, crazy cool figures!

Comment

• turnbolt
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 26, 2008

I've just started recollecting this line. I lucked into getting the Rescue Base cardboard playset with it's box!

Glad to see there are a few others out there still into this little army line.

I like toys.

Colonel Raines' Toy Chest

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎