X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

need some help with biosonic 6mdm

I'm not that up on my history of Kenner's 6mdm line. Could somebody help straighten me out on this?

The biosonic grip 6mdm is not the same as the bionic grip one? I had thought they were the same with the gripping feature, but the biosonic one has a karate chop type play action? Is this instead of the ratcheting lift action, or is it in addition to that?

thanks in advance

rche
  • Bionic Joe
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 10, 2006

I believe it has the karatee chop and no lifting action but it's been a long time

Comment

• kennermike
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 4, 2007

you are both right the lifting action in 1977 got replaced by the karate action in 1978 .its an extremely expensive figure since it was one of the last things produced for the Kenner line. If you find one boxed it goes from $500 to $1000 depending on the condition of the box
      Last edited by kennermike; Aug 9, '10, 3:20 PM.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

does the karate chop action button look the same as the lifting button, or is there a difference there?

Just to be clear; the 2nd version of the 6mdm has a bionic 'grip' with the silver arm that has the action button on it. This one lifts with the red action button on the back and has a girder picture on the front of the packaging.

The 3rd version is the 'biosonic' one with the grip action as well, but this one does a karate chop when the back lever is pressed and has a picture of a board getting smashed on the packaging.

Is there any quick way to tell these apart if they are loose? Different cloth goods? Is the grip arm the same?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎