• Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by David Lee
    cut us some slack

Dave

I didn't mean for my post to come off as a jerk , and if feelings got hurt for me stating the Obvious, I appologise for what I wrote about You and Zica. I just know how many people would rather have this with that and whatnot , and it's probably much more than I could Fathom with the constant sell outs.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• bjack99
      Career Member
      • Mar 11, 2008

I think all Jason was saying was sells are being missed due to periods of low inventory and with the poor Mattel bodies a lot of customers would like to buy your bodies.

Comment

• David Lee
        The Fix-it-up Chappie
        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        I didn't mean for my post to come off as a jerk , and if feelings got hurt for me stating the Obvious, I appologise for what I wrote about You and Zica. I just know how many people would rather have this with that and whatnot , and it's probably much more than I could Fathom with the constant sell outs.
        I didn't think you were Jason... no ill will from me bro... I agree 100 % with you, we just didn't have control this time and it was one of the most trying times with this factory. This was not our plan by any means.

Originally posted by bjack99
        I think all Jason was saying was sells are being missed due to periods of low inventory and with the poor Mattel bodies a lot of customers would like to buy your bodies.
        Oh yea, we get it man. The original plan was to have these months ago to coincide with the arrival of the wave 2 Mattel Figures... it just didn't work out for us. But the good news is they are here now! we are about to unleash a bunch of product, as soon as we can get it all inventoried and on the site...

-Dave

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎