Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seankingvideo
    • Jul 20, 2010

AHI frank/wolfman clothes/parts needed!

Recently, I bid for 3 AHI monsters and couldn't believe it but I won them. They seem to be in pretty good shape but I could use some help finding some missing parts/clothes for a few of them. Will pay the right price for the right items. If anyone could help, it would be great.

The Frank needs a left lower arm and right foot(but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them!) and shoes, and Wolfman needs his brown shirt and rope for his waist(not sure if this one actually came with the rope belt originally). Not quite sure which exact variation these are, but they both are of fair skinned/flesh colored bodies, non cupped hands. Can't anyone help these downtrodden monsters regain their pride? We would all appreciate it. Thanks all!!

Sean K.
  • seankingvideo
    • Jul 20, 2010

no one can help?

Comment

• scoth70
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 17, 2008

hi sean i do think you will be struggling for the parts.. ive need a few items for a long while and ended up buying exra half naked figures to make complete ones..

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

You should post this in the Marketplace, maybe you'll have more luck there
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎