Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Retro Action Batman release Date????????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonfiction85
    • Jun 27, 2010

New Retro Action Batman release Date????????

Does anyone know when the New Retro Action Batman Figure is supposed to hit the shelfs??? At first it said July, but I've also heard some stuff say August???
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

There's an auction on Ebay that states the actual release date is July 25th. I have asked (on another thread) if Doc could clarify whether that statement was factual or simply more conjecture. He hasn't responded yet, which probably means he just hasn't seen the question in that thread.

Here's the listing...

MATTEL RETRO MEGO DC SUPERHERO COLLECTIONS BATMAN - eBay (item 370377045384 end time Aug-04-10 16:51:52 PDT)

Comment

• Nonfiction85
      • Jun 27, 2010

Last edited by Nonfiction85; Jul 8, '10, 5:28 PM.

Comment

• Nonfiction85
        • Jun 27, 2010

Originally posted by MIB41
        There's an auction on Ebay that states the actual release date is July 25th. I have asked (on another thread) if Doc could clarify whether that statement was factual or simply more conjecture. He hasn't responded yet, which probably means he just hasn't seen the question in that thread.

Here's the listing...

MATTEL RETRO MEGO DC SUPERHERO COLLECTIONS BATMAN - eBay (item 370377045384 end time Aug-04-10 16:51:52 PDT)
        Ya I saw that. I pre ordered off of Amazon and it didnt say a date???

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

there was a post in one of the EMCE threads indicating that wave two could hit the shelves any time in July. I think EE has an August date on their site, tho that is not necessarily reliable.

edit: EE has a July date for release on these as well.
          Last edited by rche; Jul 8, '10, 5:45 PM.

Comment

• madmarva
            Talkative Member
            • Jul 7, 2007

I recently canceled my account with Diamond, but I received an invoice this morning listing the retro figures as canceled. Fridays are the days I had always received an invoice for my shipment next Wednesday. So, the retro figures will likely be in comic shops this coming Wednesday.

Comment

• Captain
              Fighting the good fight!
              • Jun 17, 2001

Guy I order from said August all along...He hasnt been wrong on anything else yet, so I'm sticking with what he said!
              "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• megojim
                Permanent Member
                • Oct 13, 2001

if you haven't looked at the other thread . . . Amok Time is shipping them now! I bought mine today and it is already marked shipped with a tracking number
                My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎