X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

NYC blues

So my wife allocated more funds for wave 2 doubles. She says go to Amok Time again. Not having a car, it's a bit of a haul for doubles. Isn't there another shop in Gotham that has them?

Comment

• toyman
      Just Another Collector
      • Sep 1, 2008

Originally posted by jemboy2004
      I sent you the payment.
      Thank You!
      Your figure shipped today before noon,hope you enjoy.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

I couldn't wait any longer.....BBTS didn't have them in stock as of today, so I cancelled my pre-order and gave Paul the sale.

Man, I can't wait for these bad boys! I've decided to switch 'em to Zica bodies.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by jasonmego1277
          One suggestion is the Playmates Dick Tracy Figures , I believe a few have Tommy Guns , and those weapons are really not scale to the figures either, They are cartoonishly bigger than they should be and may look great with the 8" scale Two-Face.
          Yes, Tracy guns--just what I was thinking, too.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Brown Bear
            my only complaint is two face doesn't have one green hand.
            Granted, but I always thought that was a silly colorist's touch--after all, the acid struck his face, not one whole half of his body. A single glove makes more sense, imo.

By the way, including a mix of vintage parts, a deluxe professionally-sewn suit, and a custom painted resin head, my custom Two-face cost about $225 five years ago.

I'd say that $35, for a Retro Two-Face with a body "upgrade", is a pretty good deal.

I think the Mattel body flaws are aggravating & disappointing, but it doesn't kill the line for me. I see a lot of sweet custom fodder in these...
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Jerry68
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 12, 2008

I received my Batman and Two face from the Doc today! Batman really does look better in person. Twoface is awesome, hardly any posing problems. Batman has the flops. I took the suit off and found what I think is the main issue. The elastic cord is fairly loose. I plan on re-stringing it this weekend. If they made it tighter I think that would eliminate a lot of the problems. I will buy more.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎