Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mego73
    Printed paperboard Tiger
    • Aug 1, 2003

I hope something awful hasn't happened to Chris, this is unusual.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• noelani72
      27inaleon
      • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by mego73
      I hope something awful hasn't happened to Chris, this is unusual.
      Agreed. I emailed him a week or so ago to let him know id be in his neck of the woods in a couple weeks...did not hear back.

Someone try to give him a call?

Comment

• megojim
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 13, 2001

I don't have a stake in this as I got mine at MM (just one of the many reasons all of you should make it this year)
        I am concerned about Chris . . . he's always been a stand up guy and there is NO reason to think otherwise here. So then you have to consider other things. I pray that he and his family are doing well.
        -jim
        My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by megojim
          I don't have a stake in this as I got mine at MM (just one of the many reasons all of you should make it this year)
          I am concerned about Chris . . . he's always been a stand up guy and there is NO reason to think otherwise here.
          If you have to boldly write this, then you are missing my point Jim.

a. I never said i was thinking Chris wasn't a "stand up guy". I was merely pointing out that I don't sit well w/the fact that the INDY updates have
          no congruency or regularity thus far.... and all signs point to a much
          needed update... even if it's just a freakin' "hello".

b. This project is bigger than Chris.... there are multiple people involved,
          and my comments were never intended to land squarely on Chris. But it
          seems many are assuming that, as Chris is the only one from
          the INDY camp speaking in this thread. Okay.

So then you have to consider other things. I pray that he and his family are doing well.
          I hope Chris and his family are okay too. Makes sense. He seems like
          a good guy.

However, Chris' well-being isn't the thrust of my recent posts.
          Indeed, my recent posts stem from the fact that there's
          a large chunk of money that many of us have sitting in limbo.

We deserve an update from SOMEone. Chris or otherwise.
          Last edited by huedell; Dec 31, '10, 2:41 PM.
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• megojim
            Permanent Member
            • Oct 13, 2001

FYI, my post wasn't directed at your post/s (hue). It was more of a general, "I hope all is ok" thing and a Hue needs to make it Wheeling this year statement
            I know where your heart is and while you do deserve some communication I know you well enough to assume that your first concern is his well-being. I would hope others would follow suit and give Chris the benefit of the doubt. He's more than deserving of such.
            My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• huedell
              Museum Ball Eater
              • Dec 31, 2003

FYI, my post wasn't directed at your post/s (hue). It was more of a general, "I hope all is ok" thing and a Hue needs to make it Wheeling this year statement
              I know where your heart is and while you do deserve some communication I know you well enough to assume that your first concern is his well-being. I would hope others would follow suit and give Chris the benefit of the doubt. He's more than deserving of such.
              Since I know YOU Jim.... I can rest easy knowing Chris is a cool dude....
              with that said.... Chris' rep is a small part of what's going on here.
              Yes, I am concerned about Chris' well-being first, certainly there
              are moral priorities in that respect, but I'm trying to keep this
              thread about "the INDY project", ya know?

Also, I knew you were plugging the dang Meet in your post, you rascal.
              Ha ha
              Ya never know, if I'll show up... but, man I'd love to party with you,
              and some choice Museum guys, that's for sure.

Well, I've beat the carpet quite a bit here to see if Austin or anyone else
              that's been involved in the INDY project would chime in with
              some real perspective.

Austin? Bueller? Anyone?
              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• MegoAddict
                Official Mego Sniffer
                • May 16, 2010

hope everything is ok
                Last edited by MegoAddict; Jan 16, '11, 8:21 PM. Reason: changed it
                I LIVE for the "attic smell" of Mego's!!!

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                  • Mar 15, 2008

Waiting as well - hope to hear something soon, as I'm anxious to get this figure.
                  "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• megowgsh
                    Customego HoF Curator
                    • Nov 19, 2003

I spoke to Chris over the weekend and he is aware he is running behind schedule getting these out. Please be patient with him. He will not let anybody down.
                    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• megojim
                      Permanent Member
                      • Oct 13, 2001

FYI . . . I Am Still Alive - Not Punctual, Just Alive! An Indy Update. - Mego Talk
                      My Custom Figures

Comment

• huedell
                        Museum Ball Eater
                        • Dec 31, 2003

Godspeed Chris! Keep in touch

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎