Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lynn TXP 0369
    Career Member
    • Jun 10, 2007

I popped open the bottom of one to get the Boba Fett order form out and I'm glad you could use other UPC's from other SW lines to get this figure. I don't want to cut these up because I want to keep these in the packages to go with my other VOTC line, I'll sacrifice other SW figures for him.
    I just wish these had the clam shells like the first line did.

Lynn

Comment

• MEGOMAN
      Defender of the Megoverse
      • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369
      I popped open the bottom of one to get the Boba Fett order form out and I'm glad you could use other UPC's from other SW lines to get this figure. I don't want to cut these up because I want to keep these in the packages to go with my other VOTC line, I'll sacrifice other SW figures for him.
      I just wish these had the clam shells like the first line did.

Lynn
      Wait, you can buy current Star Wars figures and use those upc's to get Boba Fett? Are you sure??????

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
        Career Member
        • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by MEGOMAN
        Wait, you can buy current Star Wars figures and use those upc's to get Boba Fett? Are you sure??????
        They gotta be from any of the following line assortments only....

Any 5 UPCs from the following lines listed on the back of the order form.
        SW Build a droid 87535 asst.
        Saga Legends 87995 or 21115 asst.
        SW Clone Wars 87638 or 94736 asst.
        Vintage 97568 asst.

Any other UPC's will not be honored...

Lynn

Comment

• MEGOMAN
          • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369
          They gotta be from any of the following line assortments only....

Any 5 UPCs from the following lines listed on the back of the order form.
          SW Build a droid 87535 asst.
          Saga Legends 87995 or 21115 asst.
          SW Clone Wars 87638 or 94736 asst.
          Vintage 97568 asst.

Any other UPC's will not be honored...

Lynn
          So basically the Star Wars figures that are out now will work?

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
            Career Member
            • Jun 10, 2007

Only the ones in those assortments I listed, so you got to double and triple check that you got the right ones and not the older recent figures. A couple of those assortments aren't due out yet until next month or later, but our TRU had them for some reason, just like the vintage figures.
            Lynn

Comment

• MEGOMAN
              • Dec 30, 2008

Ok, thanks!

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                HULK SMASH!
                • Apr 3, 2010

Cool, picked up a few of the vintage ESB figures today at my local Toys R Us.
                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                  Career Member
                  • Jun 10, 2007

Has anybody sent in for the Boba Fett figure yet?
                  I just got a set of the Legends figures so I can this weekend.

Lynn

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                    • Dec 30, 2008

I just came back from a 2 day trip to San Diego in Southern California. I went to 2 Toys R' Us stores. Both had all of the new Star Wars figures and vehicles except for the figures from the Vintage Collection. Both stores had the pegs, empty of course, and both stores told me that they were out of them. However I did pick up the new Snow Speeder and the new AT-AT. The Snow Speeder in really nice but the AT-AT is insane. It is huge!! I thought that the BMF was the best toy ever created now I'm not too sure. The new AT-AT is blowing my mind.

I can tell you this. When I drove back where I live I stopped off at a Toys R' Us that I had never been to before. They had nothing but the same old Star Wars stuff. So I must say that Hasbro must have given certain stores the "OK" to put the new series out before the supposed August 6th release date. There is not one Toy R' Us store where I live that has any of the new toys. When you ask the employees about them they look at you in terror and, "no..no we cannot sell those until August the 6th....Lucas will destroy us"!!!!!

Here's my new AT-AT

Comment

• bgrimm77
                      NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
                      • Jan 4, 2009

Toy's r us in Concord N.H. just got them in. I think they look beautiful!! The vintage card look just does it for me. They were selling at $9.99 a pop. I'm gonna have to buy at least 5 of them cuz I need that Fett!!!
                      WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

• Jason73
                        Correctamundo!
                        • Jan 11, 2009

Wow, that AT-AT does look impressive. What does the box look like? I heard TRU was going to have vintage packaging for theirs.
                        Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• BlackKnight
                          The DarkSide Customizer
                          • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by MEGOMAN
                          I just came back from a 2 day trip to San Diego in Southern California. I went to 2 Toys R' Us stores. Both had all of the new Star Wars figures and vehicles except for the figures from the Vintage Collection. Both stores had the pegs, empty of course, and both stores told me that they were out of them. However I did pick up the new Snow Speeder and the new AT-AT. The Snow Speeder in really nice but the AT-AT is insane. It is huge!! I thought that the BMF was the best toy ever created now I'm not too sure. The new AT-AT is blowing my mind.

I can tell you this. When I drove back where I live I stopped off at a Toys R' Us that I had never been to before. They had nothing but the same old Star Wars stuff. So I must say that Hasbro must have given certain stores the "OK" to put the new series out before the supposed August 6th release date. There is not one Toy R' Us store where I live that has any of the new toys. When you ask the employees about them they look at you in terror and, "no..no we cannot sell those until August the 6th....Lucas will destroy us"!!!!!

Here's my new AT-AT
                          http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/q...n/IMG_0413.jpg
                          Nice Scale showing there, with the 2 figures. That really gives you a Grasp on Just How Damn Big that thing is.
                          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Great googly moogly! That is HUGE!!! Cool piece though. Thanks for the scale shot.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                              • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by Jason73
                              Wow, that AT-AT does look impressive. What does the box look like? I heard TRU was going to have vintage packaging for theirs.
                              Yah, I heard about thtat too. I bought mine form Toys R' Us. It was not the vintage box. It was the blue box. So who knows!!!

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                                • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                                Nice Scale showing there, with the 2 figures. That really gives you a Grasp on Just How Damn Big that thing is.
                                It is huge. I still need to place the rest of the decals on it. It tells you in the instructions where to place a few specific decals. The rest of them are blast mark decals. I guess Hasbro wants you to place them where ever you want.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎