X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MEGOMAN
    Defender of the Megoverse
    • Dec 30, 2008

Star Wars Vintage Collection

Well you may still have to wait for these until August. Quite recently Toys R' Us placed the new Star Wars Vintage Collection line up for sale on their web page. Almost all of the figures are sold out on their page at this time. Will Toys R' Us have them up for sale again soon so you can get yours before August? We will have to wait and see.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I am not Familiar with this ...
    I know there was a 30th Anniversary Empire Line that was suppost to come out ..., but I have yet to see them.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• MEGOMAN
      • Dec 30, 2008

Yep, these are it. The first wave will be Empire figures. I believe the next wave will be figures from Episodes 1-3 on vintage cards.

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

So ,... are these Exclusive to ToysRus ?
        I keep making my rounds every week ..., to various stores, and can't seem to find anything , not even New Clone Wars...., I haven't scene a new Star Wars figure since before Christmas. ...
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• MEGOMAN
          • Dec 30, 2008

Yah, all of the stores are on hold until the vintage collection comes out. We wont see much at all except for what we already know about. Even the figures that are already out wont be shipped in any hurry to any store. So we are goint to have to live with little to bare pegs for a while. The Vintage Collection does not officially hit the pegs until August. I believe the date is the 6th. These will be everywhere by the way with some vehicles exclusive to Toys R' Us only.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
            • Dec 30, 2008

Let me point out one thing and not that I really need to because all of us here now this already. I can pretty much guarantee that most of the people who bought their figures from toysrus.com and hasbro.com were toy dealers. So look at your local toy dealer shop soon and you too can pay $20 or more for the new Vintage Collection.

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

wow I didn't know about those
              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                • Dec 30, 2008

Here's a video I found on YouTube that shows all of the new Star Wars items coming out later this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMhCjvTYvTI

Comment

• Doc
                  Banned
                  • May 9, 2010

Thanks for the link those toys look cool!

Comment

• jds1911a1
                    Alan Scott is the best GL
                    • Aug 8, 2007

you will see prequel figs on vintage kenner styel cards as well. BOUT TIME

Comment

• alex
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jun 15, 2009

These look quite nice, but is this good or bad news, as we have slated the new star wars figures, for being collectors tat, that can be purchased fo pennies later down in time?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                        Muddling through
                        • Oct 4, 2008

I gave up on buying Star Wars figures 10 year ago. they just produce too damn many of them to keep up with and budget. never mind that on the secondary market down the road the price is less than retail

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Isn't this the series with the mail in Kenner Boba Fett? Haven't collected SW in years but that Boba is too awesome.
                          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• toystalker
                            none
                            • Mar 27, 2008

i been going on about these for a while, i posted my last passage way back on may 28th my birthday

rocket firing fett - Mego Talk

@alex... my man dont confuse these with the early 90s stuff... these things are awsome, they have learned many a lesson since back then... this is what we wanted back in the 90s when they came out with them mucular stoopid looking figures on flash cards

take a look at that boba... thats hella bad
                            im going to move mountains to get 1

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by toystalker
                              . . . . @alex... my man dont confuse these with the early 90s stuff... these things are awsome, they have learned many a lesson since back then... this is what we wanted back in the 90s when they came out with them mucular stoopid looking figures on flash cards
                              Don't be so sure about that. You'll notice that the Boba Fett is the vintage sculpt with some modifications for the firing rocket. The VOTC line are all modern sculpts which is why the line will suffer the same fate as all the other Star Wars stuff Hasbro has done since 1995. I've got cases of the the first run VOTC figures and it seems like I can't give them away. I always thought Hasbro should have handled the VOTC line exactly like what they're doing with the Boba Fett, vintage sculpts on reproduction cardbacks.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎