Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgiles73
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 14, 2010

Wish we could get a Vulcan "Live Long and Prosper" salute hand. That would probably fall under some kind of copyright though.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Just received my first 4 Zica bodies yesterday I must say they are even better than I anticipated! I am astounded by the quality and detail! They're perfect!

Nicely done! I'll be ordering more.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Cmonster
        Banned
        • Feb 6, 2010

Originally posted by Brown Bear
        Just received my first 4 Zica bodies yesterday I must say they are even better than I anticipated! I am astounded by the quality and detail! They're perfect!

Nicely done! I'll be ordering more.
        I'm curious-- Did opening those bodies and seeing them for the first time, make you wanna yell out; "ZZZZEEEEEEEKKKKKKAAAAAA!" at the top of your lungs?

SC

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

Not at all....it made me want to yell ZZZZZIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCAAAAAAA!" tho.

(keep in mind I'm one of those few who pronounce mego as "may-go")
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Vivisect
            • Jun 16, 2010

Originally posted by bgiles73
            Wish we could get a Vulcan "Live Long and Prosper" salute hand. That would probably fall under some kind of copyright though.
            I don't know for certain since I only have a set of grip hands for my Zica figure. But seeing as the they are soft flexible hands, you could make a separation between the the fingers you want to and then dip them in some very hot/boiling water, hold them in the position you want quickly and stick them right in some ice water, and that should set them in that position.

I have done this with a 21st Century Toys German salute hand, for the same reason for a 1/6th scale figure years ago. I cant say for sure this will work for certain since the Zica hands are much more flexible to begin with than most figure hands, but it could be worth a try, just don't blame me if it doesn't work.
            sigpic

Comment

• exoduschj
              9th Degree Mego Cultist
              • Apr 22, 2009

I gotta add my "Shout Out" to ZICA. I placed my order for 2 new bodies on 08/18 (Tuesday) and received them on 08/20 (Thursday)! Talk about lightning fast delivery!

And as for the bodies themselves - all I can say is WOW! These bodies are fantastic, the articulation in them are amazing, and to top that all off, they COME with 3 different styles of interchangeable hands.

These are the bodies you need if you want a more musclar hero. My two immediately went on my Mego Superman and Captain Marvel. I will be definately placing more orders in the future from ZICA!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎