Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 1 of 17 12361116 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 Carded

Blog Entries

Wave 2 Carded

Just released by Matty on facebook. Love the Pink! Aquaman gets a trident too.

Blog Entries

hmm bats looks nice on that colour, very simular to the orginal colaboration

i know its a wave of colours but not sure if im loving aquaman on that colour card

after owning 24 moc frankens it just looks odd lol, figure looks great though i do like that
    Last edited by toystalker; Jun 21, '10 at 2:22 PM.

Aquaman and Black Manta look cool!

Blog Entries
    I'm most digging the Aquaman, nice treatment on the belt and the outfit in general. The trident is really welcome as well.

Blog Entries
    I must say, I love the helmet/cowl Batman. I wonder if the belt is removable. Looks like he will appeal to the Batman Brave and Bold kids.

Aquaman is nice and I can see myself picking up a couple.

Black Manta may be the coolest though. How many folks will pick up Manta just for the outfit?

Just kneel... Or HE WILL FIND YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
    Check out my art:
    Art Portfolio@Redbubble
    Art Portfolio@Tumblr

I don't want to be the first one to say it, I really don't. I'm guessing this is the final product we're seeing in these pics, and the Batman removeable cowl did not improve over the proto. That is not a good representation of Batman, not even a little. I really thought there would have been some improvements in the shape of the mask and at the bottom making it look less like a helmet. Major disappointment.

Now, with that out of the way, the rest looks really, really good. That Aquaman is superb, and Manta looks nice too. I'm on the fence with Two face as I was never a fan, but that does look good. It looks like the same bodies, though.

Mixed feeling seeing these overall. I think Mattel really dropped the ball with Batman and that they got it right with Aquaman. I so want to like this line, I really do. Three out of four is a pretty good ratio, but if you mess a character up, don't let it be Batman.

Scott

It looks like the legs haven't been fixed. They look bow legged and all look funny in the package. That's the first thing I noticed...

I like 'em, much more than Wave 1. I think I'll be getting a Batman, and possibly Aquaman since I had both in Mego form as a kid. The legs do the look the same, but the pelvis looks broader, which helps a bit.
    WH--? Where in blazes are we, Wall Crawler?

Images
    Looks good! Pretty sure I will be in the minority here, but I think Batman turned out cool.

Looks like the thunder thighs are still there. As I see more of these Mattel figures, the less that bugs me. Hopefully the "floppies" have been fixed, though.