Thread: Has It Really Been a Week??????

Has It Really Been a Week??????

Since we all took off from Wheeling last week, I've been riding the rails, trying to catch up here at home and at work, wrestling with video, and just generally trying to come to terms with the fact that it's over!

I had a great time, ya'll. Hope to see you again next year. Some of you I know I will see earlier than that.

Anyhow, if you want to read in any more depth about my whole adventure, it's posted on my 'blog.

JamesD

Images
    Nice recap. Yeah, Wednesday-yesterday I kept thinking the whole "week ago" thing as each day I was thinking about "a week ago".

Images
    Blog Entries
    Wow! I didn't realize the Warhol museum was so close! I really have to check that out on the way home next year.

It sounds like travel by bus and train is a great opportunity to catch up on reading. I find I don't have as much time to read anymore since I got a car.

Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    Wow! I didn't realize the Warhol museum was so close! I really have to check that out on the way home next year.

It sounds like travel by bus and train is a great opportunity to catch up on reading. I find I don't have as much time to read anymore since I got a car.
    Yeah, dude. The Warhol rocks. Really, most action figure customizers have the same essential ethos as Andy had, as we take stuff that already exists and turn it into something new that references and celebrates the original.

I highly recommend the bus and train over flying or driving (unless you have a ton of stuff for your tables). I did get a lot of reading/writing/video watching done during my trip this year!

JamesD

Images
    I got all this awesome mego stuff to work on at mego meet and now my wife is taking up all my time so I can't finish any of it. I bet I have 20 customs to work on and no time to do them. Mego Meet was awesome as always I have my Indiana Jones right here at work with me. Good to see ya James.

for me it's like Christmas . . . . all the gearing up and such and then it's here and gone before you know it. Looking forward to 2011!
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Quote Originally Posted by megojim View Post
    for me it's like Christmas . . . . all the gearing up and such and then it's here and gone before you know it. Looking forward to 2011!
    exactly the way I see it Jim.