Yeah, don't remind me..
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• batmanrocks
      Career Member
      • Oct 20, 2004

Here is pics of my collection for the line I absouletly LOVE this line one of my favorites

hope you like the pics

Ed

Comment

• Chris DVM
        Veterinarian Member
        • Jun 18, 2001

Hey,
        finished this line last year. Have all the figures and playsets loose, all the playsets boxed, carded Indy and the horse, even have the 3 pack and 4 pack mailer packs. I cannot wait to have space to display this.
        Chris DVM
        "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• batmanrocks
          Career Member
          • Oct 20, 2004

I would love to get them carded but a little to expensive for me

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by batmanrocks
            Here is pics of my collection for the line I absouletly LOVE this line one of my favorites
            Very nice! Heck of a collection you got there. I'm still missing the horse and the truck.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

I loved these figures, but I remember as a kid in Canada that they seemed really hard to find... I hardly saw them in any toy stores at the time.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• TrueDave
                Toy Maker
                • Jan 12, 2008

I had most bof the figures and the Well of Souls. I hadnt seen the movie but I read the Marvel comic series. I remeber playing at my baby sitter with them.
                The Military Buff in me liked that German Truck. It hung around the clearance isles well through the mid eighties .

Nice to see it was rereleased. Wish they had done the sets too. :-)

Comment

• huedell
                  Museum Ball Eater
                  • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by TrueDave
                  I had most bof the figures and the Well of Souls. I hadnt seen the movie but I read the Marvel comic series. I remeber playing at my baby sitter with them.
                  The Military Buff in me liked that German Truck. It hung around the clearance isles well through the mid eighties .

Nice to see it was rereleased. Wish they had done the sets too. :-)
                  I guess my parents thought thought billions of STAR WARS toys was
                  enough 'cause I never had the RAIDERS stuff despite that I was a
                  HUGE fan...it's cool as heck that you had the stuff with only the comic
                  as background...
                  I will always lament the minimal toys for RAIDERS (compared to STAR WARS)
                  in the vintage years... AND in the KOTCS years as well.
                  Inever ended up collecting the vinatge stuff... but with the modern
                  RAIDERS 3 3/4 inch stuff being pretty limited, I may just go back after all...
                  no TOHT in the modern releases...that's like a travesty for me.
                  "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎