Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hulk's annual Mego Meet post - XXL

Images
    Always a pleasure to see ya Paul. While you may not have slept in the Suite this year, you and Rose did an excellent job hosting the entertainment. Race On!!!
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Images
    so much FUN!
    aw yeah megos.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    That was a great novel. I wish I had attended the car races.

Hip replacement? Did you get bionics?
    My goal is for this one to last long enough so that the replacement will advanced enough to disqualify me for the Olympics.

Images
    Well without you Paul I don't think I'd have even half a chance of getting Laura to keep going with me. Thanks for showing up again, it wouldn't be megomeet for us without you.
    See you next year!

PS thank you for the kind words. Even with all that was going on I had to stay up last night and read what you had to say about the meet this year.

thinking about you bro

Just wanted to let you know how cool it is each year to talk with you and your family. I didn't buy a lot of stuff this year due to economics, but I feel enriched by the personal contacts and friends I made and saw again. I hope you and the family can get through this smoothly. I know there is nothing anyone can say to make it better, but I am sending some positive thoughts your way. Keep the head up, bro.

Scott

Images
    Hey Scott, no hijackin' posts.lol! This is Paul's ever so long wrap up wrant and a happy place to come. Honestly I was looking forward to getting back to taking a few hours to read all of the new posts and throw in my two cents where I could. Setting the events of the past few days behind and returning to megoville was just the thing to get me back to real life. Never the less, thank you for the kind words and I look forward to hanging out more next year!

Images
    I should have named this XXXL