Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who was the Tall guy in the orange shirt?

Images

Who was the Tall guy in the orange shirt?

Hey I'm bad with names, sorry. If everyone had their Mego museum name on their forehead I would remember. There was a guy next to the castaway table in the back that was tall and had an orange shirt on. I bought Firestorm from him right before I left. He had Linda Carter 13in WW, well my wife wants her and there was a packaged cowboy-like figure too that I should have gotten. I bought the 12in comic superman from this guy too. Please if anyone can help me out with the identity with this guy that would be great!!! I want to buy the WW and packaged Cowboy. Thanks
    Trappy

Images
    That's Jason (gaga4toys).
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Images
    Thank you Boss, he caught me right when I was leaving and sold me firestorm. We were going down the road and my wife said I wish I would have got that Linda Carter! I wished I got that Cowboy on card just for his head. Thanks man I will PM him.

Images
    Heres what want to do... go down a ways and turn left no a right at the Safeway..er no the Subway.. did I say left?

Just shoot him a PM or e-mail...

-Dave
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Orange shirt, huh?

SWEET.

Now I know what top to use on my "Jason from Castaway" custom... The orange shirt should go really nice with the grandpa shoes I custom made for him. Mwwwwuuhahahahahahah...

SC

Images
    Blog Entries
    You'll need a bigger body Sandy. It would take a horse tranq to even get his attention.

Images
    Your going to need a 9inch fat body hybrid to make the custom body Sandy. The grandpa shoes could be made from a remco frankenstein. I eat horse tranq for breakfest Azrak. Trappy shoot me a PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    And you wash it down with a gallon jug of Seagrams.......I salute your liver, sir. (Aw yeah, liver)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrak View Post
    And you wash it down with a gallon jug of Seagrams.......I salute your liver, sir. (Aw yeah, liver)

Yea good thing we didn't want any...

-Dave
    Last edited by David Lee; Jun 14, '10 at 4:20 PM.
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmonster View Post
    Orange shirt, huh?

SWEET.

Now I know what top to use on my "Jason from Castaway" custom... The orange shirt should go really nice with the grandpa shoes I custom made for him. Mwwwwuuhahahahahahah...

SC
    Given Jason's insistence all night that we're "Twins", I should be packaged as the accessory for next year's MegoMeet exclusive version.

If you need reference, gaga4toyz apparently looks like Arnold Schwarzeneggar and I'm a dead ringer for Danny Devito (of course he did have a few before making this proclamation).