Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random Meet thoughts/observations

Images
    It was great seeing you again Scott. You have some incredible custom figures. They're as good as any I've seen out there in both detail and quality. Look forward to seeing what you've got in the works.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Images
    Great post Scott. Its been a pleasure getting to know you the past couple of years. I think you are as genuine as it gets as well.

Images
    Great to see you again, Scott - you da Custom Man!
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Images
    Aw.

Yeah.

Images
    It was good to see you Scott. If wasn't so determined to stick to my budget this year I would have been all over that Animal Man. Out of all the customs I saw this it was one of my favorites. I'm still laughing a bit about us sitting the lobby Thursday wondering where everyone was until James (Garagesale) let us know everyone was already hanging out in the suite.

Yeah, I don't think two Mego geeks could look any more pathetic than us. I totally forgot about the suite being open all weekend, otherwise I would have gone down there. Well, at least we got to watch the Weather CHannel for 45 minutes or so. I'd always wondered about the humidity in Idaho.

Scott