X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by Flynne
    Nope, that was me, Ed It was a pleasure to meet you, your girlfriend, and your dog at the Meet.
    I really needed to thank you for conversing with Jen in the Mego Suite! After 24 hours of exclusively Mego-talk, she just lit up when she realized there was someone in the room smart enough to know what she was talking about in regards to what she does for a living and the terminology associated with it.

You can only imagine the Abbott and Costello routine that she and I have around the words "agile" and "waterfall".
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Flynne
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 22, 2003

Originally posted by samurainoir
      I really needed to thank you for conversing with Jen in the Mego Suite! After 24 hours of exclusively Mego-talk, she just lit up when she realized there was someone in the room smart enough to know what she was talking about in regards to what she does for a living and the terminology associated with it.

You can only imagine the Abbott and Costello routine that she and I have around the words "agile" and "waterfall".
      Yeah, because I need an excuse to talk to a beautiful and inteligent woman. As for work, as much as I would love to be repairing and customizing all day I gotz ta pay da bills, so it's off to the IT world I go (It's technically what I am (supposed) doing right now). We do really get stuck in our IT "buzzwords" so conversations can sound muck like Cold War Era Spy Speak.
      An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by Flynne
        Same goes for the Gordys - it was nice to finally get to meet you after all these years, Mr. Gordy. I was hoping for the Iron Man suit since I missed it last year, but cest la vie
        well....maaaybe Iron Man can make an appearance next year. Depends what I have to pack, and if I use my 24MPG SUV vs. 40MPG focus

It's nice to put faces and personalities with museum names.

Comment

• MegoAddict
          Official Mego Sniffer
          • May 16, 2010

nice loot indeed
          I LIVE for the "attic smell" of Mego's!!!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎