X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Back home-Thanks to all!

Been back for a bit now and all I can say is thanks to everyone. I needed this badly. It's so nice to take a break from life's day to day BS and just hang out for three days with people who "get it" and are just having fun. I don't always talk a lot (not much to talk about on my end!) but I enjoy the company and soaking in the Mego Suite atmosphere/discussions. It's always tough the last day to leave the Suite early since that's I know that's it for another year. Side note, traveling wise the old saying "third times the charm applies" here as I made record time both coming and going arriving at 1:30 on Thursday and making it back to Jersey by 12:30 today. Great to see everyone as always and can't wait to do it again next year! From a pure collecting standpoint special thanks go out to MegoGeek and Blue Meanie for letting my add some great pieces to my collection even with my limited budget this year.
  • Flynne
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 22, 2003

Great to see you again, Mike. Thanks for the great deal on the beat up Megos (aw yeah repair projects!) and for helping out with the races Saturday night.
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎