Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brue
    User without title
    • Sep 29, 2005

great earth 2 robin and nice pickups at the meet.

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

thanks gang!
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• JimCem99
        New Yorker stuck in Hell!
        • Jan 30, 2010

Thanks for getting that exclusive Indy for me, much appreciated. Can't wait to get it.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Yup, I'mo try to get it in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers!
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• VintageMike
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 16, 2004

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
            Okay gang, I'm a week removed from the meet, and I get the feeling that I missed out on a lot.

no worries, It was my first Meet, and I was trying to get a feel for the place, and start forging friendships. The after hours events don't hold any appeal for me as I am not a drinker, but I am a little sad that I missed the races, and some of the panels.

still, there's always next year. Anyway, as I said before, I really had a great time, and it was a lot of fun meeting some new friends. I enjoyed talking with Berto and Random Axe, and I also talked briefly with AcroRay, and Palitoy. I hope to spend more time socializing and less time shopping next year.
            Don't swea it, I did the same thing my first year..to the extreme. Came in Friday night, hit the actual show both days and then made a very bad decision to drive home Saturday Night..to NJ. One of the worst decisons ever! Not just because I missed a lot of cool stuff but had an awful drive back, dark, raining etc. Much easier in the morning. At least being in the area you didn't have to contend with that!

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Traffic on 470 was a total pain though. :(

Comment

• bleit1701
                Career Member
                • Jan 1, 2009

Not everyone drinks in the suite and there are nonalcholic beverages so don't let that stop you.
                Better late than never.....

Comment

• JimCem99
                  New Yorker stuck in Hell!
                  • Jan 30, 2010

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
                  Yup, I'mo try to get it in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers!
                  Thanks, I'll take pics of it with other items in my Indy collection.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎