Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is travelling the farthest to attend the Meet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

I Really regret not getting a chance to talk with you Paul. I spent most of my time at the Meet on Friday, as I had plans on Saturday. Stopping by on Saturday, only to grab a few things I missed on Friday, and to bid everybody a happy thanks!

next year I'll be there with a table, so hopefully I'll get to spend more time with you guys!
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
      I Really regret not getting a chance to talk with you Paul. I spent most of my time at the Meet on Friday, as I had plans on Saturday. Stopping by on Saturday, only to grab a few things I missed on Friday, and to bid everybody a happy thanks!

next year I'll be there with a table, so hopefully I'll get to spend more time with you guys!
      I'm terrible with connecting usernames, real names and faces sometimes, so we could have talked and I didn't make the connection, but I'm glad to here you enjoyed it and will be back! Next year, make sure you put the Mego Suite on your agenda.

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Hey, Somebody's gotta be the Local......just glad its me this time.

I don't mind driving to Pittsburgh or Columbus for my fun (Both have great comic cons), but it's nice when there's an event in your own back yard!
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by Hulk
          I'm terrible with connecting usernames, real names and faces sometimes, so we could have talked and I didn't make the connection, but I'm glad to here you enjoyed it and will be back! Next year, make sure you put the Mego Suite on your agenda.
          I certainly will. This was my first Meet, and I had a very specific itenerary of what I wanted to accomplish. And I didn't have a lot of time to do it. I did have a small amount of 'mad money' but for the most part, I was gathering parts for a project. I did not completely achieve that goal, but that's okay, because I now have contacts with which to move forward anyway.

This year I was getting a 'feel' for the atmosphere. Next Year I'll arrive ready.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎