X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toiletmonkey
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 28, 2010

Hunter Dan and Hunter Anne

Hunter dan and hunter anne anyone know about there construction? ie what type of articulation they have? are they compatable with mego and other mego like figures?? the bass pro near me has them on clearance for 9.99 ea and i thought id get ya'lls take on em befor i go and load up!

Thanks in advance
    Toiletmego.....oops i meant toiletmonkey
    Think of what you want to be...Then call on me.
    -Action Jackson
  • wayne foundation 07
    Time to feed the cat
    • Dec 30, 2007

Other than the goofy head sculpt they have good mego type bodies.They come with real cool pcs too,worth the 10 dollar price tag.

Comment

• Cmonster
      Banned
      • Feb 6, 2010

The one I have is cool, but the head is super dorky and the arms don't bend at the elbows. But for 10 bucks, with all the accessories and clothes they come with, it's a good deal.

SC

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
        Time to feed the cat
        • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Cmonster
        The one I have is cool, but the head is super dorky and the arms don't bend at the elbows. But for 10 bucks, with all the accessories and clothes they come with, it's a good deal.

SC
        They must've changed body styles somewhere,mine bends at the elbows and has swivel biceps.

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Yea all the ones we got were fully articulated. We made our very first figure on them (Fighting Yank FX Exclusive)... bought them straight from the from the factory. The forearms are a bit stumpy, but you can pin up Mego type 2 like arms at the elbow. They are perfectly in scale to MEGOs though, not too tall, not too short... $10 is a steal!

-Dave

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎