Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

HA! That had me rolling. Nice one and tossing in the I Am Curious (Yellow) line.

Originally posted by MysteryWho
    He touches himself
    while encouraging the others to skip the afternoon try-outs and go to a matinee of "I Am Curious (Yellow)". When this fails he talks about seeing his sister naked.

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

As the two bicycle enthusiasts discuss who has the bigger ride, the boy in the middle quickly grabs his crotch...
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

This thread is obviously full of posts by men who are quite secure with
        their manhood and also comfortable with their tendency to not enjoy pedophilia.

Salute.
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by huedell

Salute.
          Do you mean that they have a general dislike of pedophilia, or that they are exercising restraint? Sorry, I'm thick.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by huedell

Salute.
            I don't peddle anything.

Comment

• AAAAA
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 28, 2005

I got to take someones milk money!

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Azrak
                Do you mean that they have a general dislike of pedophilia, or that they are exercising restraint? Sorry, I'm thick.
                Welllll, I was making a crack at the expense of me looking homophobic and
                looking too P.C. to talk about little boys and their "junk" in this thread.

Hector should have a field day with that admission!

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                I don't peddle anything.
                HEY-yo!
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• cjefferys
                  Duke of Gloat
                  • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by MysteryWho
                  while encouraging the others to skip the afternoon try-outs and go to a matinee of "I Am Curious (Yellow)".
                  Now there's a film reference I never thought I'd see around here. Kudos!

Comment

• mego73
                    Printed paperboard Tiger
                    • Aug 1, 2003

Seriously though, Wilson Bryan Key would've had a field day with this layout

Wilson Bryan Key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He often asserted that there was a subliminal scenario in many catalog layouts and they were often were predicated on taboo or hot button subjects. He said this would keep the attention of the viewer longer (without the viewer knowing exactly why).

He also said that is why all the models are photographed separately and the poses are chosen for each layout to make the scenario.

And if you look at it, it does look like Mr. Canada is instructing Mr. Blue on "proper form" and Mr. Yellow is getting ready to help Mr. Blue. And these three do appear separately photographed.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• huedell
                      Museum Ball Eater
                      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by cjefferys
                      Now there's a film reference I never thought I'd see around here. Kudos!
                      I have a TPB titled SPERMAN IN THE SEVENTIES which is a collection
                      of quite a few SUPES storis from that decade.

In it there is a story starring LOIS LANE who is made up to look like
                      a black woman, and she was to comment on that experience as a reporter.
                      ...kinda like the movie "SOUL MAN" but different

Anyways I leaned about that movie from the twist that the Lois story made
                      on the movie's title with the story's title. The story was titled: I Am Curious (Black)

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by toys2cool
                        I like the shirts
                        You're weird
                        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
                          Verbose Member
                          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                          ^ If not it looks like he's getting ready to....
                          Experimenting with his friends
                          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• lepage
                            The Ape General
                            • Aug 12, 2001

forget the bikes, my Dad would be dragging down to the barber for a haircut.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎