X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wayne foundation 07
    Time to feed the cat
    • Dec 30, 2007

12 " Spiderman question

I picked up a 12" Spidey, the big muscle body type.My question is his right hand flips back and will squirt out water or whatever you would fill his forearm with.I have the skinny body that doesn't have this, and found no mention of it in the 12" gallery.Any info,little help.Thanks
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

The one you have is the "Web Spinning Spider-man". His box is pictured at the bottom of the 12" Spidey page in the gallery. There was also a regular 12" muscle body Spidey, released carded in the US and a standard (non-muscle body)12" (the first 12" Spidey release, sold mostly in foreign markets). Hope this helps.

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
      Time to feed the cat
      • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by cjefferys
      The one you have is the "Web Spinning Spider-man". His box is pictured at the bottom of the 12" Spidey page in the gallery. There was also a regular 12" muscle body Spidey, released carded in the US and a standard (non-muscle body)12" (the first 12" Spidey release, sold mostly in foreign markets). Hope this helps.
      Thanks for the info,so what was the stuff that would have came from his arm?

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Not sure, I never had one of those unfortunately. The box says he comes with "web spinning fluid", but I don't know if it was just some coloured liquid, or some kind of cool silly string type of stuff.

Comment

• captact
          King of Super Queens!
          • Aug 19, 2007

it was a sticky gooey substance,..similar to UHU glue, which leaves traces of sticky string that sticks where ever you like or make your own spider web,....heres a link to the commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1SIA5qS17A

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎