Z-Body In Stock

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emgee
    • May 5, 2009

Another lightning fast delivery to the UK hit today so thanks fella!!

Comment

• supes
      For the love of Mego's!
      • Jan 19, 2004

I have another 2 coming, maybe tomorrow or wed, Then I can start working on my Batman!

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• toiletmonkey
        Museum Super Collector
        • Apr 28, 2010

on wed there was a knock on my door, when i answered, there was a ninja standing there and he held out a package for me. a package filled with Z-bodies. i asked the ninja "sir." i said " why are you delivering packages" he went on and told me a story of how Craig saved the life of his ninja master, and he was following an old custom called an honor debt. i waved goodbye to the ninja as he vanished in a puff of smoke. but i finally knew how craig managed to ship so quickly all over the world!! NINJA'S!!!!

thanks for the quick shipping craig i love the z bodies im in the process of moving over all my figures to them right now. ill get pics when im done. i really apperciate the great customer service all that jazz!

TM
        Think of what you want to be...Then call on me.
        -Action Jackson

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Damn it! I had the two I ordered shipped to my mom's house and missed the Ninja!

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by toiletmonkey
            on wed there was a knock on my door, when i answered, there was a ninja standing there and he held out a package for me. a package filled with Z-bodies. i asked the ninja "sir." i said " why are you delivering packages" he went on and told me a story of how Craig saved the life of his ninja master, and he was following an old custom called an honor debt. i waved goodbye to the ninja as he vanished in a puff of smoke. but i finally knew how craig managed to ship so quickly all over the world!! NINJA'S!!!!

thanks for the quick shipping craig i love the z bodies im in the process of moving over all my figures to them right now. ill get pics when im done. i really apperciate the great customer service all that jazz!

TM
            Glad to hear the bodies arrived fast. So far I've found that ninjas are definitely the most reliable source for getting things shipped quickly.

Comment

• bgiles73
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 14, 2010

Mine got to me so fast, I could have swore that Scotty beamed them down from the Enterprise!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎