X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Trappy Trek Freak
    When can I buy Buck and Tigerman can we preorder them? I should get the Z-body this week I'm excited about it.
    Buck and Tigerman are expected to ship around July 15th and once that happens I'll start taking preorders.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by ZICA
      $10.00 plus S&H. One body is $17.00 shipped in the US via Priority Mail with tracking.
      Cool. So it sounds like you're shipping flat rate priority. So if someone were to buy 2 or 3 Bodies...shipping would still be $7.00?
      sigpic

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by The Bat
        Cool. So it sounds like you're shipping flat rate priority. So if someone were to buy 2 or 3 Bodies...shipping would still be $7.00?
        Not necessarily. I've been able to ship 2 bodies to some locations for $7.00 but not 3.

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Two Z-Bodies just landed at Puerto Rico, the shining star at the caribbean... I don't mean to put pressure on anyone but these are the undoubtly the best Mego Like body out there right now! No contest! If you are thinking about getting this, do so! You can't go wrong with Zica.

Comment

• toyman
            Just Another Collector
            • Sep 1, 2008

My bodies arrived today and look outstanding.I can't wait to use them.

Comment

• gummi
              Career Member
              • Dec 2, 2009

Got two bodies in yesterday. Terrific stuff! Thanks!
              "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• Emgee
                • May 5, 2009

A gorgeous new Mego style body just arrived in England! STUNNING!!! Very much 'Old School' in certain areas but 21st Century in others. This is a top class piece that I can't recommend enough for customisers. Can't wait to use it. Perhaps even beating the quality of the figure is quality of the service I got. I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. Communications were amazing even before I spent a dollar with him. I bought just one body yet was treated as if I'd bought 100. He told me he posted it Saturday and now less than a week gone by it's here for a very cheap price too. This is how to build a good reputation. Count me in for more of your product please. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Mine just arrived 5 minutes ago and they look great, can't wait to use these on customs
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Boywonder0
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 29, 2007

>>> Perhaps even beating the quality of the figure is quality of the service I got. I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. <<<

Yeap! Zica provides superb customer service and ships lightning fast! And the man does it all by himself!

Comment

• nubee
                      Career Member
                      • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                      >>> Perhaps even beating the quality of the figure is quality of the service I got. I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. <<<

Yeap! Zica provides superb customer service and ships lightning fast! And the man does it all by himself!
                      AMEN! Let's all hope for some suits from ZICA, too.

Comment

• actjac01
                        Veteran Member
                        • May 17, 2009

I just made my Paypal payment for two of the bodies.
                        Judging from the images posted to these forums, there are a few things I like about these bodies:
                        -The lighter flesh tone looks like it will blend better with the Mego WGSH heads.
                        -The bodies are a little taller than the standard mego size. Very 'superhero-esque'.
                        -How the swivel on the upper arms blends in with the bicep. I've notice other swivel designs display a circular 'crease' under tighter bodysuits.

Based on what I 've seen and read, these may turn out to be my new favorite custom body types.
                        "...You can capture the Klingon & bring him back to the Enterprise!"

Comment

• Chris
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by Emgee
                          I see some of the posts here with people talking about ordering from guys who won't reply or send goods and then page after page of lame *** excuses and stuff but Craig at Zica is an absolute class act. Communications were amazing even before I spent a dollar with him. I bought just one body yet was treated as if I'd bought 100.
                          Preach on, brother! I luv it!
                          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

How well are they selling?

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                              How well are they selling?
                              I'm happy to say very well.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                                The Packaging King
                                • Dec 31, 2004

Got mine and I'm very happy with them....Great value!
                                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎