X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Cyborg VS Muton

Another excuse for me to extoll the virtue of the Denys Fisher Cyborg line, there's just something so appealing about see through action figures, wish I could elaborate on that further. This is one of those figure lines that never made it to North America, lucky brits...

For more drooling, check out the 1977 Denys Fisher Cyborg Catalog and Toy Gallery:

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Karen-bionic-fan
    Banned
    • Feb 13, 2010

Oh god don't get me started lol looks so cool Iv fancy having one boxed , but I am only collecting Mego & Mattel Celebrity figures & Kenner Bionics just now ...
    so I need to keep all free cash for them love the boxes and art on the Denys Fisher Cyborg line makes me kinda sad as the art work and toys now a days lack that special something......

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

It's funny, I was thinking of starting a thread about these guys. I recently picked up some Neo Henshin Cyborg figures and got a bug for collecting this kind of stuff now. It seems that the UK Cyborg stuff is kind of rare and pricey though. Is this true? Do I have any decent chance of putting together a collection of these guys without having to win the lottery first? And even if that happened, are they tough to find?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎