X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SciFiGuyLA
    Museum Patron
    • Feb 11, 2009

Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
    Not that I care one bit about your opinion.
    Hey, don't get me wrong! I'm not trying to start a fight, and I'm certainly not mad. I simply had an initial gut reaction to seeing the pic.

HOWEVER, now that the fellows at Cast-A-Way have voiced their opinion in support of your move, no problem. I honestly thought they might be a little upset with you. But if they aren't, then neither am I.

And at the end of the day, they are right. This is supposed to be fun.

Truce?

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
      MeGoing
      • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by SciFiGuyLA
      Hey, don't get me wrong! I'm not trying to start a fight, and I'm certainly not mad. I simply had an initial gut reaction to seeing the pic.

HOWEVER, now that the fellows at Cast-A-Way have voiced their opinion in support of your move, no problem. I honestly thought they might be a little upset with you. But if they aren't, then neither am I.

Truce?
      As a matter of fact, I found your post to be provocative and offensive and I believe you owe me an apology.

Comment

• Cast-a-Way Toys
        Museum Patron
        • Apr 15, 2010

We appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for our products. However, I would appreciate it if personal disagreements were handled through PM's and not in our thread announcing our Club Newsletter.
        Cast-a-Way Toys

Comment

• nubee
          Career Member
          • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by David Lee
          The way I see it: Cat is just doing what Iexpected... keeping the excitement going! We appreciate our Club members sharing the info with everyone,as long as they know they are getting the information first, we are glad they share.

-Dave
          Thanks Dave for letting everyone know. I guess I can now rant and rave about how nice the new stuffs will be on the next membership letter.

Comment

• nubee
            Career Member
            • Feb 15, 2010

OK, OK, maybe not totally worthless. It just seemed to me like Slippery was jumping the gun a bit. But if you're OK with it, that's cool.

I will say this, though - seeing that image again has reignited my anticipation. Can't wait to see a painted and clothed Nosferatu mock-up!
            My anticipation is high too. I don't just want to see it. I must HAVE it !!!! . I hope we all get to have at least one on our hands. Two for me please.

I'm confident since it is from CAT, it'll turn out like the Phantom.....excellent. Please CAT, make enuff for everyone.

Comment

• Mod Style
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 1, 2009

Truce?
              Cat, I apologize for getting you into this.After all, it was I who asked to see a picture.A picture of an action figure head.I had no idea it was supposed to be like a classified CIA document.I suppose there are people who take their toys a hell of a lot more seriously than I do.As an adult, with responsibilities, I simply don't have that option.
              I won't make the mistake again of intruding on anyone's membership privileges .I was really excited about joining, after seeing that pic,but right now,I'm just ****ed.......Joe

Comment

• boss
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 18, 2003

Joe, we'd love to have you join the Cast-a-Way Club if you're still interested. As I indicated before, once we send the newsletter out it's kinda hard for us to keep a lid on things. None of us at Cast-a-Way had a problem with a picture making it's way to this thread. The only issue I have is seeing this thread turn into something negative. and ultimately, I can't control that either.

Our hope is that members see the newsletter as a way to be the first to know when something new and exciting is on the horizon. We'll also try to have a special offer in each newsletter available ONLY to members.

by the way... there's ANOTHER prototype shown in the newsletter that hasn't been talked about.
                Last edited by boss; May 20, '10, 6:51 PM.
                Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Mod Style
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 1, 2009

Boss, No more negativity from me, and you can bet I'll be joining.Thanks for taking the time to post........Joe

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 18, 2007

I think I mentioned that I really liked the Jesse James...I want one.

Comment

• SciFiGuyLA
                      Museum Patron
                      • Feb 11, 2009

One last note: OK, so I've offered my humble apology to Cat, and Cat has graciously accepted. Now, here's my apology to all of you for bringing a dark cloud over this thread. I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

OK, now lets put all that behind us and get back to talking about Nosferatu and Jesse James. Speaking of which, the prototype card art for Jesse looks fantastic! You guys are really stepping up your game.

Sooooo.... when are we going to see a painted Nosferatu prototype????

Comment

• ODBJBG
                        Permanent Member
                        • May 15, 2009

I haven't joined yet, but I am planning on joining. Trust me. Just a matter of getting my funds in order. Plus I've been hoping for Cast-a-Way to get some new stuff soon (which seems like they are) so I want to join at the best possible time.

That said, anyone care to share anything else? I'm loving everything I'm see from the Cast-a-way boys.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                          MeGoing
                          • May 14, 2003

One last note: OK, so I've offered my humble apology to Cat, and Cat has graciously accepted.
                          Yes, and we are going to be friends because it's all about having fun here.

Comment

• Meule
                            Verbose Member
                            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
                            Yes, and we are going to be friends because it's all about having fun here.
                            So, you won't be needing that tar and feathers or the pitchforks? Bummer
                            Nah, just kidding
                            Good to see all is well again
                            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                              MeGoing
                              • May 14, 2003

Whips and chains Thomas, whips and chains!

Comment

• Meule
                                Verbose Member
                                • Nov 14, 2004

"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎