X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

any horror recomendations

Ive finally set my computer up at home, Im a real techno phobe, so this is a big deal for me

Ive hooked up on pirate bay, and can u give us some recomendations what to download, as most movies of this genere simply dont show up in Poland. Im easy, anything goes,(no teenage slasher films just the good old supernatural) kitch B movies etc, also any decent scifi related, time travel etc.

Cheers
    Last edited by alex; May 10, '10, 5:28 AM.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Have you ever seen "Incubus"? William Shatner's vampire art flick where everyone speaks Esperanto? Awesome.

Incubus (1965)

Comment

• alex
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 15, 2009

Cheers will check it out, see if its even on there, down loading "a boy and his dog" and "galaxy of terror" I dont think Ive seen that one for around 20 years

Just got back from pirate bay, yeah its on there, its ready for download(no Ive never seen it), thanks !!!
      Last edited by alex; May 10, '10, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

Howzabout some of these?:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/
        Review Index
        http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviereport/archives.html

Don C.

Comment

• alex
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 15, 2009

Originally posted by ctc

Cheer Don, thats a mighty help, gives me some titles to look for, plus write ups

Comment

• Sandman9580
            Career Member
            • Feb 16, 2010

Well, after you've watched every episode of The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, check out The Old Dark House, Carnival of Souls, The Innocents, The Haunting, The Others, The Shining, and anything by David Lynch.

Comment

• alex
              Permanent Member
              • Jun 15, 2009

Originally posted by Sandman9580
              Well, after you've watched every episode of The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, check out The Old Dark House, Carnival of Souls, The Innocents, The Haunting, The Others, The Shining, and anything by David Lynch.
              Ive been looking and drooling over"definative twilight zone box set", just havent the cash to reel it in, money always being spent on mego's

Ive actually just discovered"fringe" over the weekend, downloaded the first 10 episodes, and really enjoying it. Going to "V", has there only been 10 episodes released of that?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎