X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karen-bionic-fan
    Banned
    • Feb 13, 2010

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
    Missing a lot of bits & pieces but I have a sweet addition that I just won coming soon so maybe I'll take a couple shots and post then.
    Rich

Id love to see any of your bionic stuff

Comment

• Boywonder0
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 29, 2007

I'm just a mint engine block away from completing my SMDM Steve Austin. I had posted my need on the marketplace but hasn't worked yet. Anyone around here has a spare one willing to sell? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• kryptosmaster
        Removed.
        • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by Karen-bionic-fan

Just opened the box minutes ago. I need to clean the dirt off this mythological man-like creature before I can share pics. (That enough of a clue? lol)
        Rich

Comment

• Jason73
          Correctamundo!
          • Jan 11, 2009

Originally posted by Boywonder0
          I'm just a mint engine block away from completing my SMDM Steve Austin. I had posted my need on the marketplace but hasn't worked yet. Anyone around here has a spare one willing to sell? Thanks in advance!
          I have an extra. PM sent.
          Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
            Banned
            • Feb 13, 2010

Just opened the box minutes ago. I need to clean the dirt off this mythological man-like creature before I can share pics. (That enough of a clue? lol)
            Rich

OMG!!!! i am very happy for you Cant wait to see it please post soon

Comment

• huedell
              Museum Ball Eater
              • Dec 31, 2003

I still remember a birthday back in the day where I recieved the
              STEVE and MASKATRON dolls... great memories and even though I don't own
              them now... I still like to look at the threads to hear discussion about them
              and the other toys and the show while I think about buying the 2 dolls
              again one day
              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                Removed.
                • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by Karen-bionic-fan

Here's a few pics.
                Sweet mint Steve with original rubber still flexible and complete on arm.
                Nice complete Bigfoot. Would've been a lot happier if there wasn't a small melt spot right on his push-button but he's 99% nice.
                Near-complete rocket with stickers not applied and still on the sheet in the box.
                Missing one leg support and the cardboard dial marked #1 inside the computer console. If anyone has theses spare parts please let me know!
                Also a near-complete Maskatron (missing shirt & pants & Oscar mask) and an Oscar (but no briefcase) but unfortunately he has a nose ding which keeps him from being perfect.
                Rich

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• HardyGirl
                  Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                  • Apr 3, 2007

Here's a few pics.
                  Sweet mint Steve with original rubber still flexible and complete on arm.
                  Nice complete Bigfoot. Would've been a lot happier if there wasn't a small melt spot right on his push-button but he's 99% nice.
                  Near-complete rocket with stickers not applied and still on the sheet in the box.
                  Missing one leg support and the cardboard dial marked #1 inside the computer console. If anyone has theses spare parts please let me know!
                  Also a near-complete Maskatron (missing shirt & pants & Oscar mask) and an Oscar (but no briefcase) but unfortunately he has a nose ding which keeps him from being perfect.
                  Rich

https://<a href="http://i455.photobu...060003.jpg</a>

https://<a href="http://i455.photobu...060001.jpg</a>
                  https://<a href="http://i455.photobu...060004.jpg</a>
                  https://<a href="http://i455.photobu...060005.jpg</a>
                  Sweet Rich! I wish I had a panel for my Bigfoot! Nice collection.
                  "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                  'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                  Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                  If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• fallensaviour
                    Talkative Member
                    • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by highquality
                    It's awesome to me. I love seeing all that stuff. Ole Steve was an integral part of my childhood, but I've never collected the line. It's nice to enjoy it vicariously through other member's collections.
                    Same here I just can't seem to pull the trigger on collecting him though...There is too much going on in the 8 inch world right now.
                    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Here's my tiny collection. I have both head sculpt versions of the Mission Purse Jamie. My favorite is still the running suit one. That's the one I had as a kid.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• HardyGirl
                        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                        • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by Werewolf
                        Here's my tiny collection. I have both head sculpt versions of the Mission Purse Jamie. My favorite is still the running suit one. That's the one I had as a kid.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/5/2/bionic.JPG
                        Those are really nice, Werewolf. I have 2 different versions of running suit Jaime. (One is smaller). I had Mission Purse Jaime as a kid. I hope to get her again someday.
                        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by HardyGirl
                          Those are really nice, Werewolf.
                          Thanks!

One of these days I'm going to get me a Fembot and dead mint first edition Jamie.

I have 2 different versions of running suit Jaime. (One is smaller).
                          Cool! I didn't even know there was a variant of her.
                          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                            Removed.
                            • Jun 14, 2008

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/5/2/bionic.JPG
                            I gotta find me a BW one of these days. So she is supposed to have roll-up skin as well?
                            Rich

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

I gotta find me a BW one of these days. So she is supposed to have roll-up skin as well?
                              Rich
                              Yep, the bionic skin had just dried up the ones I got except for the one Mission Purse doll. The skin on my running suit Jamie actually had turned into a hard crusty shell. It was really nasty and real pain to clean off.

BTW: Nice collection. Your BM looks really minty.

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                                Removed.
                                • Jun 14, 2008

The skin on my running suit Jamie actually had turned into a hard crusty shell. It was really nasty and real pain to clean off.

BTW: Nice collection. Your BM looks really minty.
                                Yeah, I picked up a second edition 6MDM gripper arm in a lot of parts and the skin had petrified. It's almost impossible to get off and I think it has etched the plastic underneath it anyway, especially the bionic chips.

Yeah, that BM was the one inside the rocket I picked up and i could not believe the condition he was in when I took him out of that rocket. I don't think he was ever played with. Every joint is tight and not a scratch on him. Only minor defect is a teeny cut on the backside of the rubber sleeve that for all I know was there from new. You can just make out that cut in the one pic above.
                                Rich

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎