X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by katiedoodle29
    Yay! Hubby bought me the three Scarily Ever After dolls. I wasn't necessarily planning on collecting this set, but I saw Threadarella a few weeks ago and I've been lusting for them since... They look AMAZING on my shelf! Today is a scarily great day!
    Congrats! I've still only seen the Frankie from that set.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• turnbolt
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 26, 2008

A friend picked up Howleen for us today at Target. Added her to the wall.
      I like toys.

Colonel Raines' Toy Chest

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
        Mighty Man/Monster Maker
        • Aug 14, 2007

Wow, that is a wall, alright! Nice.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
        https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
          Mighty Man/Monster Maker
          • Aug 14, 2007

Anybody know where to get those Monster High book covers? I see them on Amazon and ebay, so far, not in the real world.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
          https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Cindy found them in the dollar bins in Wal-Mart that are in the front of the store
            sigpic

Comment

• jacoblb
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2009

Took my girls and went to Big Lots in my neck of the woods and was surprised to find, of all things, MH stuff on the shevles. Sometimes the big box retail stores have trouble keeping MH on the shelf so finding anything at a close-out store like Big Lots was shocking. I guess that's par for the course when it comes to Mattel. Big Lots wanted $20 for the Ghoulia scooter that doesn't come with a doll and the same price for the Draculaura Powder Room playset...the fact you can buy those items for the same cost before close-out pricing made me not want to buy any of the items Big Lot carried even though the knock-off Legos were dirt cheap and the bootleg Transformers toys looked cool. For other things, you can find items cheaper than at Big Lots. Always rememeber, folks, to consumer report when shopping.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

Just to mention that Target has a number of Monster High items in their $1.00 area at the front of the store...my kid grabbed up a couple notebooks, pens, 3 pairs of socks, ans some stickers. They also had a dry-erase board and a few other items. Nice Halloween giveaways or save for stocking stuffers.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                  The DarkSide Customizer
                  • Apr 16, 2005

New Monster High Video Today .

Saw a Stash of Scary Tales figures at Target ....., with the Clawdeen and Howleen Packs ...

A Handful of Abbey Dawn of the Dead or 1 of the lines at Walmart. I'll probably get that 1 for my Daughter , she's pretty.

I Saw More WereCats at TRU too.
                  All Create lines seem to be real easy to get here right now too....

Robecca and Venus are all over . Venus seems to move realy quickly ..., and Robecca Sits around a bit.

all these are seemingly easier grabs these days ..... Stock is up, Buyers and Scalpers ran off lol.
                  Still No Signs of The re-issue Holt here .... His ebay prices seem to have dropped slightly in the last couple of weeks.
                  ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Took my girls and went to Big Lots in my neck of the woods and was surprised to find, of all things, MH stuff on the shevles. Sometimes the big box retail stores have trouble keeping MH on the shelf so finding anything at a close-out store like Big Lots was shocking. I guess that's par for the course when it comes to Mattel. Big Lots wanted $20 for the Ghoulia scooter that doesn't come with a doll and the same price for the Draculaura Powder Room playset...the fact you can buy those items for the same cost before close-out pricing made me not want to buy any of the items Big Lot carried even though the knock-off Legos were dirt cheap and the bootleg Transformers toys looked cool. For other things, you can find items cheaper than at Big Lots. Always rememeber, folks, to consumer report when shopping.
                    Big Lots is NOT cheap on new stuff that is still shipping to regular retail chains. Those days are long gone. And they don't mark stuff down cheaper to move old stock either. The closest Big Lots to me still has Star Trek stuff that hasn't moved in 3 years.

It used to be if you saw it at Big Lots, you'd better buy it, because next week they'd have a whole new assortment of stuff. Not anymore.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

There's yet another MH Knock off out there. Saw them at Walgreens today.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Toysyouhad.com
                        • Oct 14, 2012

Saw those as well. Seem to be selling a few of them.

Comment

• ctc
                          Fear the monkeybat!
                          • Aug 16, 2001

>There's yet another MH Knock off out there.

I'm not surprised. This seems like such a good idea I'm still stunned nobody thought of it before.

Don C.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                            galactic yo-yo
                            • Apr 6, 2006

Saw the roller skating figures on Mattel Shop(not the Matty Collector one). Something about buy 3 get 1 free.

Comment

• rche
                              channeling Bob Wills
                              • Mar 26, 2008

the midnight magic figures were at my local dollar general. $5 a pop and they were running a buy one, get the next at 1/2 off promotion till the end of the month. They also had the MH dead tired series there at 15 a pop. So, basically you could get all four knockoffs or one Mattel doll for the same money. love it

Comment

• BlackKnight
                                The DarkSide Customizer
                                • Apr 16, 2005

They Gonna Make a Hairy Andy ?
                                ... He's cool.
                                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎