Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Hi, everyone! I have been lurking here for a few weeks now and thought it was time that I added something.

A couple of Targets around me have the CAM Design Lab on clearance for $27.98. I thought that was odd, but then again, this is Target and I would not be surprised to see it back at $39.99 after they do their resets. I decided to start my Christmas shopping earlier and grabbed one for my daughter.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
      Mighty Man/Monster Maker
      • Aug 14, 2007

I've seen some AMAZING customs, I almost bought one of those build-a-creature 2 packs at Target the other day. Almost.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
      https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• turnbolt
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 26, 2008

Scary Tales are out at Target. Be on the lookout.

Also saw the Design Lab Add-ons at TRU...

I like toys.

Colonel Raines' Toy Chest

Comment

• Jerry68
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 12, 2008

I saw Scary tails at my Target tonight. Got my Daughter Ghouls Rule Claudine. Found Venus and Rebecca Steam at Meijer tonight, Bought them to.
          sigpic

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
            Mighty Man/Monster Maker
            • Aug 14, 2007

I think I prefer the new characters over the re-outfited older ones. My daughter has, like, three Frankie Steins. I was hoping Robecca would be more steampunk.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12

Comment

• Harbingerboy
              Career Member
              • Jun 18, 2007

Congrats on the finds!

Re: Scary Tales sightings...Is Target putting out a case or two, or are they putting out significantly more? Just curious if they're really stocking up or not seeing as how these are exclusive to their stores.
              Last edited by Harbingerboy; Aug 1, '12, 9:07 PM.

Comment

• Jerry68
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 12, 2008

I saw 2 of ea out tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

• Jem
                  • Nov 11, 2010

MattelShop.com has CAM torsos for sale so you can complete the Dragon and Sea Monster (from the first CAM starter packs) and Torsos with upper arms and thighs for Bee, Three Eyed Ghoul and Skeleton!

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Jem
                    MattelShop.com has CAM torsos for sale so you can complete the Dragon and Sea Monster (from the first CAM starter packs) and Torsos with upper arms and thighs for Bee, Three Eyed Ghoul and Skeleton!

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index...uctId=12806734
                    Coolness! What a great find.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• rche
                      channeling Bob Wills
                      • Mar 26, 2008

that's great. I figured those would be coming along sometime since they have made the create a monsters and the monster lab. Folks would need spares.
                      Fairly inexpensive and much easier than chopping up factory dolls and selling the extra parts off.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Saw some outfits on clearance at Target.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                          Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                          • Aug 14, 2007

I almost think the spare outfits are the weakest part of the line. I've really had to fight the urge to pick these things up. I buy them for my daughter and then play with them at night when she goes to bed. I shared to much, didn't I?

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Jem

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index...uctId=12806734
                            Thanks ...

I tried to get 5 sets.... lol.
                            It seems as if, you can only Purchase 2 Sets at a Time.
                            Someone in charge, needs to work over on the Monthly Matty's 15th Sale site.
                            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• katiedoodle29
                              • Jul 9, 2012

i bought two sets of torsos tonight and a box popped up asking for feedback. i suggested that mattel look into fixing mattycollector.com and make it "easy" to use like mattel's site. sure that suggestion will go exactly no where...

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                                Career Member
                                • Jun 18, 2007

Thanks, Jem, that's awesome news - got my set!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎