Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

there was a veritable flood of new Cupids along with Spectra and some others at one of our Walmarts a couple of days ago. Around here, the shelves are usually pretty barren. I either showed up at just the right time, or they put a proper batch of stock out for this wave.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
      Career Member
      • Jun 18, 2007

From SDCC preview night...

Ghouls Rule Abbey (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Roller Maze Clawdeen (to be rotated in ala Skull Shores Draculaura)

3 new dolls will debut daily in the Monster High showroom (Thursday, Fri & Sat!)

EDIT: Headless Headmistress Bloodgood revealed today as a Spring 2013 TRU Exclusive - yay!
      Last edited by Harbingerboy; Jul 12, '12, 1:34 PM.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
        Career Member
        • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by turnbolt
        Hey turnbolt, I really like how you set up the high school playset. How many would you say you can comfortably/reasonably display without it feeling crowded? I wanted to crack one open and take some pics of my loose basic collection before picking up a couple to display DotD, Fear Squad, etc...but at 22 basics (not counting Robecca and Venus) I don't even think one will hold those.

Comment

• katiedoodle29
          • Jul 9, 2012

Have many of you been able to find the Clawdeen/Howleen two pack? My husband and I have been looking for it for months and have found NONE and when I last checked ebay, there were only 3 for sale. (Our Target seems to never restock, though they have been putting out the Skulls Shores rereleases.) I'm pretty desperate for this, as it is the only basic character (Howleen) that I do not have (other than Robecca and Venus).

Comment

• Harbingerboy
            Career Member
            • Jun 18, 2007

Katie - the Clawdeen/Howleen packs just started shipping again. They've been in and out of stock on Target.com so keep your eyes peeled. I've seen 6-8 of the sets at two different Targets in the last week alone. In fact they are apparently going straight to clearance in some stores.

Last edited by Harbingerboy; Jul 13, '12, 2:46 AM.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
              Career Member
              • Jun 18, 2007

Today's SDCC reveal...Spectra as PolterGhoul and Clawdeen as Wonder Wolf (Target exclusive Spring '13).

Idk if this is a 2-pack or what it means for more super-hero inspired Monster High characters...but it makes me want another DeadFast Ghoulia! Love me some super-heroes...damn you Mattel for pulling me back in every time!

Anyone get a Scarah & HooDude yet?

Comment

• katiedoodle29
                • Jul 9, 2012

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
                Katie - the Clawdeen/Howleen packs just started shipping again. They've been in and out of stock on Target.com so keep your eyes peeled. I've seen 6-8 of the sets at two different Targets in the last week alone. In fact they are apparently going straight to clearance in some stores.

Thanks so much!!! It seems to be really hit or miss at our local Target (and Walmart, too) and some of the area stores. My hubby checks MH every single time he goes into a store that sells toys (which is usually 3-5 times a week) and he checks online frequently. None of our local Walmarts (as far as we know) ever got the first run of Cupid - they all had signs that said no rainchecks and sorry for the ad, though one finally got a case of Cupids about 4 weeks ago. Now I just need a good place to display all of my dolls and the Dead Tired dolls and beds...

Comment

• katiedoodle29
                  • Jul 9, 2012

Ooh, LOVE THESE!!! Hubby is going to want to put these with his comic heroes if I'm not careful...already got Ghoulia up high so everyone can see her when they walk into our house.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 18, 2007

Final Sdcc reveal - wal-mart exclusive Scaris asst. Caterine DeMew...don't we have enough werecats already?

Last edited by Harbingerboy; Jul 15, '12, 6:39 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

^IMO yes. How about a snake-girl (Daughter of the Cobra-Woman), a golem-girl, a djinn, etc. There's a lot of fun multi-cultural folklore out there.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

Little Girls Dig Cats, Kittens and Half Wolf Dudes..... Makes sense to me.

I always Thought a Medusa was coming ..., Based on Deuce ofcourse ...
                        or a Mummy Boy ...
                        A Witch Doctor
                        Maybe even just a Witch .....
                        A Ghost Boy & a Skeletons gotta be an Idea ...
                        What About a Cyclops ?

For serious Customizers out there ....
                        I got a 2-Headed Torso I put together ...
                        and a 4-armed Torso too ...
                        I'll show some pics soon.
                        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• rche
                          channeling Bob Wills
                          • Mar 26, 2008

There is not a Medusa, per se. But there is a Gorgon build a monster character in the pipes and there is a green witch on the shelves right now. I also think there is a skeleton girl coming soon.

I am interested in your custom torsos. I was thinking of mods for multi armed figures the other day. Love to see yours and the Zaphod torso sounds awesome as well. Pics, man pics!!!

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                          Little Girls Dig Cats, Kittens and Half Wolf Dudes..... Makes sense to me.

I always Thought a Medusa was coming ..., Based on Deuce ofcourse ...
                          or a Mummy Boy ...
                          A Witch Doctor
                          Maybe even just a Witch .....
                          A Ghost Boy & a Skeletons gotta be an Idea ...
                          What About a Cyclops ?

For serious Customizers out there ....
                          I got a 2-Headed Torso I put together ...
                          and a 4-armed Torso too ...
                          I'll show some pics soon.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ I know the BAF's ...., I was more so talking production of actual figures and pets.
                            I saw ics some where's of the Skeleton girl ..., and I think the 1 I am working on is Better. lol.

I got my 2 headed Torso in a Mold box right now....
                            I was gonna use it for The Blue Sea Chick ..., I got an Extra Head of her too.
                            Still working on the 4 armed 1....., was thinking of using that for a Cyclops.

So far the only 100% Custom idea's Mattel came up with that I liked was the New Ghost Girl ..., and the Bee Chick. All the Other "ideas" or suggestions they cam up with, are missing something, or there's multiple things I don't care much for.
                            I gotta Stash of these ..., I've been putting together for a Display for my Daughter inbetween actual comissions ..., so it's been taking a while.

I really like the idea of Crossing Super Hero's with them...., I haven't picked up anything other than The Pet regular 1's ..., and The Create line..., might have to get those.
                            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

I like the idea of a Mummy Boy, Warlock/Witch Doctor...

I'd like to see the Golem idea explored, & I think a Cyclops would be wonderful. Good ideas, BK.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• katiedoodle29
                                • Jul 9, 2012

Mattel definitely needs to move on from Werecats and Werewolves...like them, but there is a lot out there. Would love to see a goblin-inspired doll and maybe the kid of an ogre? What about Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster or the Jersey Devil? I know they can't make the dolls too scary, but this would open up some more characters.

Wish I could customize. Definitely want to see pictures of your customs, BlackKnight!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎