Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Wolfie's new Avatar scares me , and confused me at 1st ....
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

I'm sorta glad my daughters are past the stage/age of wanting these...we don't need anymore Barbies
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Um yeah, I predict I'll tripping over these in the near future. It's like they tailor made this for my kid.

I thought they were an extension of My Scene at first.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
          Um yeah, I predict I'll tripping over these in the near future. It's like they tailor made this for my kid.
          I think these are going to have a lot of cross over appeal. I think not only are kids really going to dig them, but doll and monster collectors too.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Monster High has a youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterHigh

You can watch all the MH cartoon shorts and in much higher quality than the MH website.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ctc
              Fear the monkeybat!
              • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

It really is the kind of thing you've got to wonder why nobody's thought of it before.

Don C.

Comment

• ramsey37
                • Jun 18, 2001

There's a review of the Deuce Gorgon and Cleo De Nile set here:
                http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061610b.htm
                George

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by ramsey37
                  There's a review of the Deuce Gorgon and Cleo De Nile set here:
                  http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061610b.htm
                  George
                  Overall, it's very good review with a lot of nice pics. I would like to add these aren't unused Bratz parts (not even the same scale) and use many unique sculpts for each doll. For example: Draculaura was pointed ears, Frankie has neck bolts, Clawdeen was wolf ears and Lagoon has fin ears, etc.

This has been in the planning stages for years from what I've read.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Yay! Got my Monster High dolls today as an early birthday present.

They are awesome! I'm gonna post some more pics this weekend when I take them out of the boxes and get them all set up.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I'm kind of liking these--reminds me of a modern Groovie Ghoulies.

Deuce is only in a two-pack? (I think he's an inspired addition to the line.)
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        I'm kind of liking these--reminds me of a modern Groovie Ghoulies.
                        Yeah, I'm totally loving them. I think they're the coolest original toy line to come out in ages.

Deuce is only in a two-pack? (I think he's an inspired addition to the line.)
                        Yep, Cleo and Deuce are only available in the two-pack.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

I'll be watching Target for these...
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                            I'll be watching Target for these...
                            So far they are only showing up at toys r us but they should be widely availble by July or August.

Cleo and Deuce are still in stock at toysrus.com but are sold out of everyone else.

Monster High Doll Gift Set - Cleo De Nile and Deuce Gorgon - Mattel - Toys Us

Comment

• BlackKnight
                              The DarkSide Customizer
                              • Apr 16, 2005

The Vampire and Frankenstein are very cool.
                              Where are these sold at ? And How much ?
                              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
                                Inhuman
                                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                                The Vampire and Frankenstein are very cool.
                                Where are these sold at ? And How much ?
                                They look even better in person. My camera flash kinda washed them out. I'll have some better loose pics up this weekend.

Right now Toys r us is they only place getting them. But they should be everywhere (Target, Walmart, etc.) by July/August. The single pack dolls are $19.99 and the two-pack is $34.99. The quality on these is really high. Much better than you'd expect at the mass market price point. They are also very well articulated.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎