• Show
Clear All
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by Jem
    Try here.

My Little Pony Arena s out/coming soon!

It's nice because it's visual. You shouldn't have to register for the forum to view.
    That is a very cool link! Thank you!

Comment

• Earth2Wife
      • Jun 13, 2009

Yes, thank you very much-I added it to my bookmarks.

Comment

• The Batman Professor
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 15, 2010

New collection hitting stores 10-20:

Skull Shores

As usual, Mattel is turning this line into a chore for collectors.
        sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

They're showing up at Big Lots.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
            Career Member
            • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by jwyblejr
            They're showing up at Big Lots.
            Skull Shores is?

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
              Skull Shores is?
              No, just Gloom Beach and the Cleo and Duece 2 pack. Those have been hitting discount stores for some time now.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jwyblejr
                galactic yo-yo
                • Apr 6, 2006

The ones I saw were from The Dance series.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

I had this ad pointed out to me:

http://shoprite.mywebgrocer.com/Circ...70f1&uc=8EE7C1

Doesn't do me any good since I'm nowhere near Kingston,NY.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Brand new MH Halloween special Oct 30 on Nick at 1 PM.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jimsmegos
                      Mego Dork
                      • Nov 9, 2008

just finished watching. We liked it. Seemed like an odd time for a debut though. Still i'm glad they did it.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Just finished watching it. Loved it! So much fun and good message without being heavy handed about it.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                          Mego Dork
                          • Nov 9, 2008

^ agreed I thought it was quite clever how they used the diversity of Monster High to teach a lesson. I also found it interesting that (unless I missed 'em) I didn't see one commercial for the toys themselves. Sure some would argue that the whole show was a commercial but so what? Let the kids who may not know, know about the toys too!

Comment

• Jem
                            • Nov 11, 2010

In regards to not having a commercial for Monster high during the Monster High cartoon, there is a law in the US that prohibits this. I couldn't find the law, but I know it exists, so you never see advertisements for My Little Pony toys during My Little Pony, or Thundercats during Thundercats because it would be illegal.

Thought the special was really great! Abbey is just hilarious!

Also enjoyed the new webisode. Cleo is so over-dramatic, LOVE!

Comment

• jimsmegos
                              Mego Dork
                              • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by Jem
                              In regards to not having a commercial for Monster high during the Monster High cartoon, there is a law in the US that prohibits this. I couldn't find the law, but I know it exists, so you never see advertisements for My Little Pony toys during My Little Pony, or Thundercats during Thundercats because it would be illegal.

Thought the special was really great! Abbey is just hilarious!

Also enjoyed the new webisode. Cleo is so over-dramatic, LOVE!
                              Hmmm... I thought they trashed that law? Oh well. If it were up to me (or when I become prince of the planet ) I'd totally allow for such broadcast and advertising practices. Considering the cost to takes to produce such specials and take it to air, in a Capitalist society it seems only right to let the producers get that extra leverage to recoup more of their costs.Plus some parents may not realize that the toy line exists (no really, that does happen).

So do your part and write the President today! Let him know that it's time for "sensible" FCC regulations by encouraging him to nominate jimsmegos for Director of the Federal Communications Commission.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                                The DarkSide Customizer
                                • Apr 16, 2005

Looking for a Draculaura's Bed Coffin ...., Any Online store Help ? Ebay Prices just seem to high for this to me .... These are like around 20 right ?
                                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎