X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Nice stuff, hope to see more!

Really like the top hat & gunbelt--wish they'd do a .45 pistol, though.

Hope that they've improved their black plastic--It used to be pretty brittle.

I though that if they had just used China production rather than India, their reissues might have rivalled EMCE.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; May 7, '10, 3:25 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

I'm glad they're still around. Yes, they have some serious quality control issues...but they have a lot of Parts that I do like A LOT! My favorite being the different colors of Klingon Boots. They can be cut into Batman Boots, Superman Boots, or just cut down flat(Chips style)for many different Characters.
      sigpic

Comment

• AAAAA
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 28, 2005

lot of there parts are very good, & high quality ,its just the bodies that were awful.

Comment

• yokaijohn
          Keep it coolin', baby
          • Oct 1, 2008

Some of the bodies are good too(especially the white bodies from the Mad Clowns and The Glow bodies).
          Monsters and much more by YokaiJohn on Etsy

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Hulk
            I am guessing these are likely for a wresting related product of some sort, which is about all the new product they've dabbled in for the past couple years. The Taser is a Space 1999 gun, the pistol is the western gun, just in black.

Wrestling Action Figures Figure Gear

When they can cross sell, they will and do.
            For a minute there I was hoping they'd give the 8" format another go, now that so many others have
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

How are the newer figures? Like the Jet Jungle as a member of Robin Hood's gang? Bodies any better or the same?

Comment

• ODBJBG
                Permanent Member
                • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by Hulk
                I am guessing these are likely for a wresting related product of some sort, which is about all the new product they've dabbled in for the past couple years. The Taser is a Space 1999 gun, the pistol is the western gun, just in black.

Wrestling Action Figures Figure Gear

When they can cross sell, they will and do.
                I agree with the overall sentiment, but I can't imagine they made this SWAT stuff for the wrestling figures. It doesn't really apply to wrestling and is sized closer to Mego stuff than wrestling figure stuff. While it seems random that they would make new Mego stuff, it seems even more random that they'd make Mego sized stuff that doesn't apply to wrestling for wrestling. Granted they're trying to sell it to them too, but they try to sell all the odd shaped Mego stuff to them.

As to why it's just now showing up though, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎