Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have The Amsco Marvel World Playset?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordMudd
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 22, 2011

I cleaned up some of the graphics.
    (removed by request)
    CCC.
    Last edited by LordMudd; Aug 24, '11, 1:31 PM.

Comment

• LordMudd
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 22, 2011

Blessit Ultraman, I swear it wasn't my fault! She snuck up behind me and wrapped that blessed rope around my neck and said "So what else can that ring do?" I swear, I wasn't in control! Johneeeeeeeeee!

CCC.

Comment

• samsallspark
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 17, 2010

Let's stick to the topic of Marvel World and not get to side tracked by the space 1999 stuff (although it is cool).

I'm still hopeful that I can get scans, I've had NO luck with any of the contacts who may have one, the process is simple, go with the pieces, scan each (front & back) upload the scans and I'll do the rest.

Honestly I don't get the holdup, other than someone else wants sole credit, which is pointless, this is a project that should be enjoyed by all of us, I'm not in it for the fortune or glory. I just want to deliver a playset that all of us can use for multiple scales.

Who's with me?

Comment

• LordMudd
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 22, 2011

I just got here so I am trying not to be pushy about it, and I do like to show off, a little.

CCC

Comment

• samsallspark
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 17, 2010

I do like it, But someone out there has the amsco marvel world. C'mon guys!

Comment

• Chris
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by samsallspark
              I do like it, But someone out there has the amsco marvel world. C'mon guys!
              EYNAWD might have picked one up. He was describing something that sounded like it.
              If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• samsallspark
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 17, 2010

Please ask, there's a lot of people that would ove to have one done up for mego, and if I had scans I could do this for everyone!

Comment

• samsallspark
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 17, 2010

I'm still Wanting to get scans of MARVEL WORLD, I didn't realize it was going to be this hard, but I have a feeling someone will help with scans. I'll do the resizing I just need the scans.

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
                    Career Member
                    • Nov 27, 2009

Anyone see this?? Great to see!!!

Walt can't make an unbiased decision and Kevin must step in to close the deal in this talked about scene from Episode 207. For more on Comic Book Men: http:/...
                    If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!

Comment

• BaronSat
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Sep 17, 2007

Does anybody tried to contactnthat website:
                      http://sanctumsanctorumcomix.blogspo...world.html?m=1

The guy seems to be enthusiast so amybe he could scan his set?

I didn't try by myself because I'm a Lego lover not Mego, so I probably won't have the words.

It's xmas period so who knows...
                      Custom models :
                      www.baronsat.net

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
                        Career Member
                        • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by Mego Superboy Prime
                        Anyone see this?? Great to see!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6TMbQNkU4

Love it.

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
                          Career Member
                          • Nov 27, 2009

It really was fun to see.
                          If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!

Comment

• skullface
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 29, 2012

Just saw this and some of the figures sold on ebay in Dec. If you are fast you could pull the scans for them.

Comment

• Sanctum Sanctorum Comix
                              • Apr 19, 2010

This is the FIRST announcement that I am making...

Since I had to abort my scans for the playset (I'll still TRY to get to them, but if you thought my life's story sounded bad in those previous posts - it only proceeded to get worse. I barely have time to do stupid blog posts on my lunch break - at work - on my laptop, and have almost ZERO time on my computer at home) so, I can't hold you guys up any longer.

SO...
                              I AM going to be SELLING a MARVEL WORLD playset VERY soon.
                              Probably be putting it up for auction if not THIS weekend (May 19, 2013) then definitely the next.

You can see it HERE:

--- ***FAIR WARNING*** This is a LONG post! TWO WEEKS in the making! (well... what stolen moments I could grab here and there.) ...

I'm unsure if I'll be selling the one with the authentic figures, but it not, I'll include a set of replicas.
                              Otherwise, it will be a COMPLETE playset - BOX included.

I'll return here (and maybe start a new thread) when the time comes to give the sale link (probably ebay - [unless I get some incredible offer beforehand]).

~P~
                              Last edited by Sanctum Sanctorum Comix; May 14, '13, 4:59 PM. Reason: typo
                              ---
                              "Tamam Shud!"
                              ~P~
                              PTOR

Sanctum Sanctorum Comix blog

Follow SANCTUMblog on Twitter

and check out the
                              DOCTOR STRANGE-CAST podcast- featuring PTOR, HOWARD HALLIS, and DEE!

Comment

• Living The Adventure Dios
                                • Apr 8, 2016

Scanning them with a scanner should be simple enough, look if you scan them I'll work on them, check out my facebook (Living the Adventure Dios) This is what I do. If anyone has this set and can provide scans you will be doing an incredible service to the collectors community.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎