X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Anarchy
    how long did it take you to complete? i just played a bit last night and bonnie was kidnapped i had to go rescue her
    About a week.

I love the hunting aspect of the game.
    Often I just head out into the tall trees area and look for grizzlies..
    Man they go straight for you and fast!!!
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

Current update I'm passed on to legend going on level 16 second time around.
      Free roam is amazing and the gang matches are deadly cool I love multi-player free roam.
      Just so you know when you pass on to legend you start over again with the exception that you keep all the characters you unlocked plus one legend character.Weapons however are gone.

The new dlc legends and killers rocks pretty good.I love the tomahawk and addition of red characters from the first game.

The new dlc liars and cheats is coming out September 21'st
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Wise4671
        Banned
        • Aug 11, 2007

My update.

Got my platnum trophy (100% trophies)completed 100% on single player. Prestiged all 5 times on free roam. Almost have all of my gold weapons(which btw if you get gold guns you will not lose them when you prestige). Cant wait for the next update I'm addicted to this game. And if ever anyone from here wants to hook up on red dead shoot me a pm or friends request my name on PS3 is JohnEMCE.

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

It's to bad the ps3 and x-box platforms don't jive on free roam as that would be awesome!!!

Comment

• supes
            For the love of Mego's!
            • Jan 19, 2004

My son told me that Brad Pitt is planning on doing a movie version of Red Dead Redemption. If done right could be really good.

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• 4NDR01D
              Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
              • Jan 22, 2008

just bought it yesterday, so far so good.

Comment

• AJJ
                • Dec 4, 2007

I'm waiting for the zombie dlc. I watched the trailer the other day and it looks very good.
                With no power comes no responsibility. Clerks 2

Comment

• fallensaviour
                  Talkative Member
                  • Aug 28, 2006

I still love this game more and more everyday!!!
                  They just released a few marshal characters for free last week.
                  There is supposed to be another free dlc or update the hunter outfit and savvy merchant outfit in a couple weeks for single player and then the best yet to come the undead nightmare pack dlc.I can hardly wait for that the trailer looks incredible.

See you around the plains fallensaviour72

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎