X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by megocrazy
    Yes you should have. Especially if they were early run short helmets, those can be kinda pricey.
    No helmets,just figures.

Comment

• cactus725
      Caped Crusader
      • Feb 8, 2010

well I'm not real smart..lol..I cant seem to get the photos up on the post but They are in my gallery...so take a look and see what I have...and I would appreciate the feedback, and info!! Gotta go to my grandsons T-ball game now be back on after while!!!

Comment

• mazinz
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by cactus725
        well I'm not real smart..lol..I cant seem to get the photos up on the post but They are in my gallery...so take a look and see what I have...and I would appreciate the feedback, and info!! Gotta go to my grandsons T-ball game now be back on after while!!!

Where is your gallery link?
        "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• cactus725
          Caped Crusader
          • Feb 8, 2010

I'm so new on here...I thought you could go to my member name and look it up...They are also posted on my wife's Ebay store. Ebay ID is sherryl59 the store is S & N Retro Store.. they are posted now. Sorry I'm so bad when it comes to posting the photos...and I don't no if these things are priced anywhere close to what they should be ...High or low...lol

Comment

• cactus725
            Caped Crusader
            • Feb 8, 2010

Thanks Megocrazy for posting the pics...don't know what I was doin wrong....but thats them folks!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Looks like you have mostly 2nd issue masks with the longer shoulder pieces. I suppose these were added to keep the masks from being choking hazards? Most of the figures are series 1, and 3 are from the adventure packs (carded figure with mask and accessory), and one 2nd series guy (the Billy Idol clone in picture 1 on the far right).

The little guy is Scott Trakker who came with the infamous T-B.O.B.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• cactus725
                Caped Crusader
                • Feb 8, 2010

Thanks Chris ...I really has no idea about the story line of these guys...the vehicles are really cool though...

Comment

• cactus725
                  Caped Crusader
                  • Feb 8, 2010

I think I meant I had no idea...lol

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡