X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
    I find them occasionally at flea markets, usually go for a couple of bucks because people think it's just a generic space ship.
    I've got to get on the lookout then.

Hugh
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

>usually go for a couple of bucks because people think it's just a generic space ship

I had a bunch when I was a kid. They were pretty common at Macks and such. (Except the ones I had were a light metallic blue, not grey like the catalog pic.)

Don C.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I remember looking into the back windows of my Superman Van and the windows of my Hulk car back when I was a kid after seeing the commercials for the Hot Wheels Super Hero Scene Machines and wondering why I didn't get to see nifty pictures inside of them. I held them up to the light and everything!
        Me too! It seems tailor-made for that feature.

One thing that always puzzled me on the Corgi Jrs was that god-awful (but charming) Batman drawing where he looks like a Macy Thangksgiving Day Parade balloon. It was either that or THE classic Neal Adams running image. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

I have a couple of those Batmobiles and helicopters. They are so cute. I didn't know that Batcycle was part of the set, saw one on Aussie Ebay not long ago.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎