Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$130 for Melting-goo figures? Any help, or answers, on the horizon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orion
    Museum Night Watchman
    • Mar 11, 2008

Originally posted by Azrak
    If they would make that oil bubble gum flavored they could spin this whole thing around.

I can see it now: The year is 2030, and first-wave Mattel WGRSH figures are commonly afflicted with 'zombie drip.' An innovative collector discovers that a mix of equal parts Massengil and Pepto Bismol will remove the drip and restore the head to its original condition. The good news is posted online at the Mattel Museum, but it's overshadowed by a flame war about the new Retro Retro Heroes line being made on Betty Spaghetti bodies.

Comment

• Raydeen1
      Persistent Member
      • May 23, 2008

I really hope that's what it is and not the melt that happens to the FC figures and many others. I'd still keep an eye on them just in case.

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Azrak
        If they would make that oil bubble gum flavored they could spin this whole thing around.

I can see it now: The year is 2030, and first-wave Mattel WGRSH figures are commonly afflicted with 'zombie drip.' An innovative collector discovers that a mix of equal parts Massengil and Pepto Bismol will remove the drip and restore the head to its original condition. The good news is posted online at the Mattel Museum, but it's overshadowed by a flame war about the new Retro Retro Heroes line being made on Betty Spaghetti bodies.
        ROFL!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎