Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I just don't really care for them 1st person shooter games much..., I like to see my characters, and with the new 1, the characters are far to small, and just not a fan of the graphics.

But crap man,.. I rarely even play anything, so what do I know.
    I think the only Games I ever beat in the last 5 yrs was The Lego Games, and Guitar Hero.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Yeah...I'm just razzin' ya BK.

I'm addicted to FPS...it's all I play. And as much as I LOVE Halo...COD:Modern Warfare 2, has the best online Multi-Player out there!

There is one fighting Game I LOVE though...it's D.O.A.. It's super smooth on the controls, and easy for a beginner to pick up. It also can be quite advanced as well...depending on who you're playing.
      sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Anarchy
        a little advise on call of juarez, i love westerns as well but the first call of juarez has this whip and its a pain in the arse to use its terrible to get it to hold onto things, if you can get the second call of juarez its much better and they took the whole whip thing out and it has a pretty good campaign.
        I see your point stupid whip!!!
        Ah well still fun once you get the hang of it but the whip does annoy me.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Anarchy
          Career Member
          • May 26, 2009

heck yeah man and i love westerns but that whip is just aggravating, the second one is really alot better and well worth it (and no annoying whip)
          you can get it at gamefly.com to buy for $12.99 its really really good

Originally posted by fallensaviour
          I see your point stupid whip!!!
          Ah well still fun once you get the hang of it but the whip does annoy me.
          Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• marbkwds
            Da Bronx Mego Collector
            • May 10, 2005

I am with BK on this one , I hate first person shooters , I like to see what I am controlling .......... Conan was good and it did get terrible reveiws ......... Also see if you can pick up Viking , It is another game that got bad reveiws but I think that it was an awesome game .............. Roy

Comment

• Orlock
              Megohead Superdad
              • Feb 15, 2010

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is a good time with the kiddies. My Son and Daughter and I have played the heck outta' that game.

Crackdown is fun and there's a second one coming out. It's kind of like if a police officer gained super powers type of game. Really very cool. If you like GTA type games Saints Row 1 and 2 can be had for pretty cheap and they are both really fun but definitely not for the younger kids. You can customize everything in them from cars to your character and all. The second one is definitely the better of the two. Spider-Man 3 and Spider-Man Web of Shadows are a good time.

Superman Returns is a good time for awhile, it just gets repetitive...I don't mean to spoil anything for you, but eventually you can play as Bizarro in game and that is honestly more fun than being Superman because you can tear stuff up and throw cars around and just cause carnage...lol...
              My Art/Photography Page For Commissions
              T-Shirts, Prints, and More for Sale
              My Personal Facebook

Comment

• fallensaviour
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 28, 2006

Picked up a few more games this weekend.
                Spiderman 3
                Timeshift
                Naruto
                Bionic commando
                Loving the heck out of this system.
                Last edited by fallensaviour; Mar 28, '10, 12:18 AM.
                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
                  WANTED for card bending
                  • Apr 26, 2008

I have well over 100 games for this system, and there are tons of great titles, but some to avoid as well. Gamestop has TONS of games for $10 or less. avoid perfect dark zero though, but DO pick up Dragon age origins, the first BioShock, Star wars: The Force Unleashed. oh X blades used for 5 bucks is a steal too. If you like call of Juarez, try GUN, it's on the cheap and in my opinion a much better game.

Real Gem: GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!

Comment

• Megospidey
                    Museum Webslinger
                    • Jul 26, 2006

my oldest boy plays Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online as much as we will let him...he absolutely loves it!

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
                      WANTED for card bending
                      • Apr 26, 2008

I can actually say I hate COD:modern warfare 1 and 2. Not really big on FPS games all together. Though I can freely admit both are well made games. If you are looking for a well rounded collection, this should be your fps.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                        MeGoing
                        • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by bizzaro megomauler
                        I have well over 100 games for this system, and there are tons of great titles, but some to avoid as well. Gamestop has TONS of games for $10 or less. avoid perfect dark zero though, but DO pick up Dragon age origins, the first BioShock, Star wars: The Force Unleashed. oh X blades used for 5 bucks is a steal too. If you like call of Juarez, try GUN, it's on the cheap and in my opinion a much better game.

Real Gem: GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!
                        Yay someone else who likes X Blades

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
                          WANTED for card bending
                          • Apr 26, 2008

Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
                          Yay someone else who likes X Blades
                          YEP! this title should have gone gangbusters, but was released at a poor choice of times, with so many HUGE releases. Biggest diamond in the rough game in the bargain bin!

Just wondering if anyone else is a vintage game collector? Those sites are loaded with mostly moneyhungry ******bags, Community here is awesome, and would love to trade, buy and sell here.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                            Talkative Member
                            • Aug 28, 2006

Just found Conan new at wally for $18 what a great game.
                            Reminds me of god of war II.

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by toys2cool
                              Get Call of duty Modern warfare 2 for you, best game out there
                              TOTALLY! The best online Multi-Player" Game period!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
                                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                                • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by The Bat
                                TOTALLY! The best online Multi-Player" Game period!!
                                for sure, i'm still hooked on that game
                                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎