Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jds1911a1
    Alan Scott is the best GL
    • Aug 8, 2007

I know the batteries for King Gor, Shield and Luminos could be replaced (I had all of them the used AA's with the batery in the torso) so I assume the terron's could as well but I never had one back then so I am not certain

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by jds1911a1
      I know the batteries for King Gor, Shield and Luminos could be replaced (I had all of them the used AA's with the batery in the torso) so I assume the terron's could as well but I never had one back then so I am not certain
      Terron uses 3 "D" batteries, and the Command Laser that comes with him uses 2 "AA" batteries. Considering the toy didn't come with batteries included, they would kind of have to be replaceable.

I don't know about Super Joe Commander or Darkon, I never had either. The batteries would have to go in the "backpacks" not the torsos, but I'm guessing they involve removable "AA"s like the others?
      Last edited by cjefferys; Sep 27, '07, 9:54 AM.

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

>I don't know about Super Joe Commander or Darkon, I never had either. The batteries would have to go in the "backpacks" not the torsos, but I'm guessing they involve removable "AA"s like the others?

Yup! They went across the shoulders in a big sticky-outie part. (That's where the power switch was, too.) I remember that, and the noise Gor made when hit, from when I was a kid.

Don C.

Comment

• jds1911a1
          Alan Scott is the best GL
          • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by ctc
          >I don't know about Super Joe Commander or Darkon, I never had either. The batteries would have to go in the "backpacks" not the torsos, but I'm guessing they involve removable "AA"s like the others?

Yup! They went across the shoulders in a big sticky-outie part. (That's where the power switch was, too.) I remember that, and the noise Gor made when hit, from when I was a kid.

Don C.
          helipack attached to the vest too. I loved the aqua laser (a water gun back pack)

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎